Mosley vs Avanesyan

Stay busy fight until a big unification with Garcia or Brook.
The great thing is that Brook fight will be for 2 titles.

BUT I still dont want to see Thurman/Porter to fight Avenesyan in a main event on PBC. Wouldve rather seen Shane.

LETS NOT FORGET

Big Dan said WBA WILL allow Thurman/Porter to unify BEFORE fighting Avenesyan.

I would LOVE that to be on PBC

LOL people are saying Brendan Schaub's bad interivew is due to his limited English. They have no idea he was a UFC HW contender

LOL people are saying Brendan Schaub's bad interivew is due to his limited English. They have no idea he was a UFC HW contender

They mean Avanesyans english, I would assume.

Meh, you might be right.

I'm just annoyed Shane got robbed in a fight he shouldve won.
I don't think it was a robbery. I didn't like the 117-110 scores.

I don't think it was a robbery. I didn't like the 117-110 scores.
Regardless of the 117-110 scores, you really thought Avenesyan won?

There was a BS point deduction (the blow wasnt even hard) and Avenesyan barely threw any punches in the last 5 rounds. It was a close fight but Shane just did more to win it.

Regardless of the 117-110 scores, you really thought Avenesyan won?

There was a BS point deduction (the blow wasnt even hard) and Avenesyan barely threw any punches in the last 5 rounds. It was a close fight but Shane just did more to win it.
No, I had it 114/113 Shane but I didn't see a lot of clear rounds in that fight.

No, I had it 114/113 Shane but I didn't see a lot of clear rounds in that fight.

there weren't many cleear rounds at all. Only clear thing is that either one of them is going to get smashed by any of Porter, Thurman, Garcia, Brook, Broner, Collazo, Khan, Algeri, Ruslan, or 5-10 other people that I am forgetting about.

Brendan The KetoKid Schaub with the post fight interviews! Good job for his first time for sure! He didnt pull a Tito Ortiz

Stay busy fight until a big unification with Garcia or Brook.
Sounds like he wants Danny Garcia next on PBC

Gotta love Thurman. He's real good in front of the camera and gives really good interviews.

Gotta love Thurman. He's real good in front of the camera and gives really good interviews.

Shut the fuck up about PBC

You guys really need to calm down about Queen B. Like I've said, I'm not real crazy about everything he posts but I don't really like the campaign to get the guy banned.

You guys really need to calm down about Queen B. Like I've said, I'm not real crazy about everything he posts but I don't really like the campaign to get the guy banned.
Because at his worst he's more of a jerk than you?

Because at his worst he's more of a jerk than you?
To be honest, I didn't really see a problem with his post you quoted.

Frankly, your last two posts have stunk of asshole too.

That interview is 4 months old.

Back