Moreno vs Pantoja was a totally mid + boring fight #UFC290

Leviticus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This fight was totally lame and boring. I am even of a similar size to these guys (short king) and wasnt interested so i dont see why anyone else would be.

I was into Moreno vs Figueiredo because of the bad blood, Figueiredo stealing Megan Olivi and the whole God of War thing.

I even liked Moreno vs KKF but not this one.

Luke Thomas had the biggest boner of all time for this fight calling it like fight of the year and one of the best fights he has ever seen but it is clear that Pantoja just matches up better with Moreno.

They should just close the division.

Smol guys are smol - it what it is. Never gonna be the most exciting thing but they should still fight.

This was a pretty good fight and I think if you found it boring you probably just don’t like mma that much

Smol guys are smol - it what it is. Never gonna be the most exciting thing but they should still fight.

This was a pretty good fight and I think if you found it boring you probably just don’t like mma that much
I love MMA. I thought the Robbie Lawler moment was way better, the main event was good, the Bo Nickal KO and the Donald Trump stuff was way more memorable for me.

I love MMA. I thought the Robbie Lawler moment was way better, the main event was good, the Bo Nickal KO and the Donald Trump stuff was way more memorable for me.
So you liked a scrub getting KO’d and Trump just being there more than actual good MMA fight?

It sounds like you’re kidding yourself here bro, maybe try daytime tv instead.

This fight was totally lame and boring. I am even of a similar size to these guys (short king) and wasnt interested so i dont see why anyone else would be.

I was into Moreno vs Figueiredo because of the bad blood, Figueiredo stealing Megan Olivi and the whole God of War thing.

I even liked Moreno vs KKF but not this one.

Luke Thomas had the biggest boner of all time for this fight calling it like fight of the year and one of the best fights he has ever seen but it is clear that Pantoja just matches up better with Moreno.

They should just close the division.
Megan Olivi is married to Joseph Benavidez? Nothing to do with Moreno or Figgy

giphy.gif

Don't like/know MMA confirmed. Thanks for that.

Back