Moregaragedateswithnatesplates

Those would be worth more if they didn't articulate. Basic solid bolt instead of their swivel set up and it solves both problems. I didn't think the weight was going to stay on. It looked like the 45 would have pushed dead center, kicked handle up, and slid off right after putting it on.
I really wanted these to workout but just didn’t do the job. The clamp thing was surprising as well

Another piece I wanted to be better but since you don’t know the weight capacity and the covering is so slick I give it a poopy 6/10. West side platform starts 300 over this and comes with everything you’d have to replace here

Another piece I wanted to be better but since you don’t know the weight capacity and the covering is so slick I give it a poopy 6/10. West side platform starts 300 over this and comes with everything you’d have to replace here

I like Ethos equipment, its readily accessible at box store and great starter rack for most people. Well built for the price ranges. And they have a small ecosystem to keep adding attachments

I like Ethos equipment, its readily accessible at box store and great starter rack for most people. Well built for the price ranges. And they have a small ecosystem to keep adding attachments

+1

I actually prefer many aspects of the Ethos Power Rack 5.0 over my Rogue monster lite, including the safety straps, cross bar grips and adjustment pins. The only reason I didn't get it is because the cross bar is 1" too low for my legs to hang freely without touching the ground. But if that isn't a deal breaker (for some it's a plus because you don't need to jump up to do weighted pull ups), it's great quality and value.

I’ve seen their stuff a lot and it looks the part. I wanted this as soon as I saw it and for the home lifter this is likely a solid product. The covering of the pad is the only weakness and I bet most lifters won’t notice it

+1

I actually prefer many aspects of the Ethos Power Rack 5.0 over my Rogue monster lite, including the safety straps, cross bar grips and adjustment pins. The only reason I didn't get it is because the cross bar is 1" too low for my legs to hang freely without touching the ground. But if that isn't a deal breaker (for some it's a plus because you don't need to jump up to do weighted pull ups), it's great quality and value.
For someone just getting into building theirs, I would recommend that and it could easily be a forever rack they won't need to swap out. Most people won't be putting 600 on a bar testing the limits. I ran the Fitness Gear 4 post kit for years. Never out grew it, just wanted a beefier 6-post in a different color and taller uprights. The guy that bought it was bigger than me (not hard to do).
I’ve seen their stuff a lot and it looks the part. I wanted this as soon as I saw it and for the home lifter this is likely a solid product. The covering of the pad is the only weakness and I bet most lifters won’t notice it
Start up a market for grip bench covers. Slip over with grab fabric that you can pull off and wash.

Belay my last on the a machine. Had been brought to my attention that I’m an idiot. I’ll repost a corrected video

I don't get what this thread is.

Does OP just think he's too important to have a training log in the regular log section?

I don't get what this thread is.

Does OP just think he's too important to have a training log in the regular log section?
It's equipment reviews. Would that be appropriate in the training log section?

do you think this piece has a long term stay in gym or it's one that you give it a couple months and rather have your floor back.
If adding another plate gives me that commercial gym feel it’ll live with me. It’ll take a a few weeks to know really

Neither does Kensui apparently
After ignored emails but they continuously spam more shit to buy, I found the issue with order.

If you click on the Contact button at bottom of page they have a bunch of bullet marks on shipment dates. Adjustamace orders not until til Feb 10th. Answering emails is just too much effort to retain a customer.

Gave it a look on the YT. Don't trust it, it's gonna rock then collapse. Unless you can find a way to brace the back to frame better.

Gave it a look on the YT. Don't trust it, it's gonna rock then collapse. Unless you can find a way to brace the back to frame better.
A good welder could fix this but I think it’ll break quickly

Back