More talented athlete: Usain Bolt or Jon Jones?

Keep being in love with sprinters....

I would take anybody who has done a sport with coordination over a damn sprinter any day.

You can take whatever you want. Saying sprinting at that level doesn't take coordination is one of the most asinine thing I've ever heard .

You can take whatever you want. Saying sprinting at that level doesn't take coordination is one of the most asinine thing I've ever heard .

Running is a natural ability, it doesn't have much to do with coordination.

MMA,boxing,football,soccer,basketball,etc actually require lots of coordination to perform the task they need to perform.

You can't even compare the coordination of real sports to running.

Good for Usain, he is a good runner and that is certainly a good athletic attribute....but their is more athletic attributes than that such as strength,flexibility,endurance,agility,etc

Two black guys with the same height and weight that have been dominating theirs respective sports these last years and setting records...

Who would u guys pick as the biggest talent?
if it is to fight, Jon.
If it is to run from a fight, Bolt :D

Insane Bolt because he's smart enough to have never been popped for anything.

MMA,boxing,football,soccer,basketball,etc actually require lots of coordination to perform the task they need to perform.

Good for Usain, he is a good runner and that is certainly a good athletic attribute....but their is more athletic attributes than that such as strength,flexibility,endurance,agility,etc

Sorry man. Inform yourself about the meaning of the words you use and about sport. Then we can talk. Right now it is a waste of my time.

Table tennis players have far superior hand-eye coordination and timing than baseball players. Are they great athletes?

There are over 300 million table tennis players in the world. There have to be atleast a couple of damn good athletes among them..

Sorry man. Inform yourself about the meaning of the words you use and about sport. Then we can talk. Right now it is a waste of my time.

You certainly have no idea what you are talking about if you think running takes a shitload of coordination.

100m Sprinters have alot of shit they lack.

Agility is one of them.

Bolt runs fast, that's it.

There are many better "athletes" in the Olympic track and field sports than him.

Decathlon winner each Olympics should be more highly respected for his overall athletic ability than the dude that can run 100/200m the fastest.

But you see, to become the fastest human ever, you need to have great strength, agility and to some extent endurance and flexibility.

But you see, to become the fastest human ever, you need to have great strength, agility and to some extent endurance and flexibility.

Great strength? What?

Sorry but he does not have great strength, show me his lifting numbers, doubt he beats the average gym goer.

Agility? Doubt he has the agility to hand in the football/soccer field where you have a ball in the mix....which requires coordination.

Endurance? Dude has no endurance compared to real sports. If he worked on his endurance, he will get slower in the spriting time.

Flexibility? Dude that requires minimal flexibility.

You certainly have no idea what you are talking about if you think running takes a shitload of coordination.

100m Sprinters have alot of shit they lack.

Agility is one of them.

The problem here is your limited understanding of general concept. You don't even know what agility means for a sprinter. Please do yourself a favour and Google sprint 100 meter dash and coordination or agility. Please. Do yourself a favour.

Last answer. Sorry

The problem here is your limited understanding of general concept. You don't even know what agility means for a sprinter. Please do yourself a favour and Google sprint 100 meter dash and coordination or agility. Please. Do yourself a favour.

Last answer. Sorry

Sprinters don't have much agility...There is a reason why these people didn't do Football/Soccer, they simply couldn't hang with the real athletic people....People who are more jack of all trades and have more coordination when it comes to using their body.

It's insane that you think sprinting even gets close to real sports in the agility/coordination department.

MMA is a prime example of a sport that takes 1000x more coordination than sprinting....and 100x more agility than sprinting.

I think the real question we should be asking is if Jones beat Usain' Bolt's 100 m dash record after the hit and run.

All bolt can do is run on the track. Lets see him run from the scene of an accident with an arm full of cash.

Bolt's achievements can't be compared to JBJ's wins

Back