Moose is looking for opponents..

Well, Jacare beat Mousasi beaten pretty damn decisively not too long ago. I don't think they'll fight again for awhile.
That was over two years ago. Jacare has got screwed since then, granted, but I think a contender fight between him and Moose is more relevant than Jacare fighting Boetsch.

Moose needs a big fight, and Jacare is getting a shit one. It's not like Jacare hasn't had worse rematches than Mousasi (Camozie II & III). Who else relevant do these guys have to fight? Jacare should be fighting for the belt, but it looks like Yoel is getting it. He may as well wipe out the next guy on the rise (again). He's been fucked over, no matter what. At least beating Moose solves two problems instead one against Boetsch.

Lmao. Moose is like a fake bully. Its so damn funny hearing his meek ass voice talking shit.
A fake bully thats knocks out heavyweights as a middleweight. If I was Moose I would wait.

That was over two years ago. Jacare has got screwed since then, granted, but I think a contender fight between him and Moose is more relevant than Jacare fighting Boetsch.

Moose needs a big fight, and Jacare is getting a shit one. It's not like Jacare hasn't had worse rematches than Mousasi (Camozie II & III). Who else relevant do these guys have to fight? Jacare should be fighting for the belt, but it looks like Yoel is getting it. He may as well wipe out the next guy on the rise (again). He's been fucked over, no matter what. At least beating Moose solves two problems instead one against Boetsch.
Holy shit there was a Jacare - Camozzi 3?!

Moose vs Rockhold does sound good. So does Moose vs Silva.

TrueBlood-6x10_Eric_Reading.w1200.h630.jpg

Should've been Fatboy Gastelum vs Mousasi instead of belfort imo

i was a moose fan before he came to the ufc, but troll moose just took it to a new level

definitely one of my favs, especially since he started being more aggressive in fights as well

Awesome fighter, but i can't take him seriously when he is acting all though. In my book he is what would happen if Mr Bean would start training MMA.

Moose against Romero would be an interesting fight.

Moose could very well survive and drag him into deep waters, plus he's got a pretty good defensive ground game.

.... or he could get hulk-smashed in the 3rd round out of nowhere like everyone else.

Moose vs silva or whittaker would be cool. Also weidman or rockhold. Victory over anyone (maybe except whittaker) would make him number 1 contender after jacare

Not a fan of whittikaer. If they fight, hope moose kills him

Would like to see Mousasi vs. Whittaker.

Chris Weidman is going play the duck game, Rockhold just got out of a relationship and Silva at this stage is only looking for big name fights.

Give Romero the shot, and if Jacare beats Tim (very likely) let him have the next crack at the belt. If Jacare somehow loses and Mousasi wins against Whittaker then the Moose should be next in line.

If not, have a Mousasi/Whittaker vs Rockhold title eliminator during the middle of this year to determine who will fight for the belt next.
Bang on, except for Weidman ducking. Man, he had his brain rattled by Romero, give the guy a break....

He needs pussy to fight? I thought abstinence was a big thing before a fight.

I think Mousasi is the first to agree his sudden 'toughness' is just a role.

I remember him saying "that is what fans want to hear now a days".

He should watch out for human traffickers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back