Mooning St. Louis

Lol... he treated us to "Ballz were Hot", throwing his cup to a press dude (who then touched it... EEK!), and topped it off wit his bare ass moon, with subsequent "plumbers crack" showing!!!

I was hoping he'd get a "Lewis" chant going in St. Louis. lol... Great stuff though!!!

“Houston, we have a problem…” <{shaqs}>

Under WWE rules would it have been a double disqualification for the 10 count? <lmao>

[<dunn]

Why does Derrick exhibit such deviant behavior constantly. Always talking about balls and ass. Weird. It's like he wants to be a minstrel show.

Why does Derrick exhibit such deviant behavior constantly. Always talking about balls and ass. Weird. It's like he wants to be a minstrel show.
With an AV like that one would think you'd revel in deviant behaviour

And what do you mean by 'a minstrel show'?

but anyways, to answer your question... Derrick's just having fun, having a laugh.

With an AV like that one would think you'd revel in deviant behaviour

And what do you mean by 'a minstrel show'?

but anyways, to answer your question... Derrick's just having fun, having a laugh.
Back in the day African Americans as well as whites in blackface would act out scripts and plays making buffoons of people of color. Tyler Perry has been called out in the same way to an extent.

Back in the day African Americans as well as whites in blackface would act out scripts and plays making buffoons of people of color. Tyler Perry has been called out in the same way to an extent.

You might worry more about your own actions being taken as buffoonery, rather than Derrick’s

I mean his celebration dance is penetrating and eating out a giant pussy.....some boys just be nasty wit it

If Colby/Strickland displayed the same antics they would be fined, potentially sued, and big hoopla would follow. Clearly he has the complexion for the protection in this instance. If a good looking girl fighter talked about her cooch being hot and moon'd the crowd afterwards I'm all for it and can see it being catchy. This shit is lame but everyone is eating it up like it's Cosby's grade-A pudding from the 80's .

I have seen enough. He's caked up enough for a title shot

If Colby/Strickland displayed the same antics they would be fined, potentially sued, and big hoopla would follow. Clearly he has the complexion for the protection in this instance. If a good looking girl fighter talked about her cooch being hot and moon'd the crowd afterwards I'm all for it and can see it being catchy. This shit is lame but everyone is eating it up like it's Cosby's grade-A pudding from the 80's .
I am sure that you are fun at parties if you somehow get invited out of pity....

Chaps are assless for a reason.
I went to a Depeche Mode concert in Las Vegas in the late 90's. Dude, I had no idea that everyone in that band was all gay. I've never seen so many assless chaps in my life in the audience. 😂, me and my girl was like the only straight people there I think. Lol

Last edited:
Back