Montano: "I came on Tuesday at 144lbs"

So, she's too big for the division now I guess

How was she able to make weight 3 times on TUF in a short while? Did she bulk up too much?

Not to defend her but as far as i know(could be wrong) there has been a problem with tuf figjters making weight in their fights after the show. Cutting weight that many times in a short period takes a long time to recover from and its harder and more dangerous in general for females. On top of that i dont think she had a nutritionist or anyone to help her with the cut.

WTF. So she weighed more than Cody Garbrandt did in his most recent fight?

So why did most of sherdog, Vegas, Youtube handicappers and over half of MMA journalists pick him to win? Like picking Cogar. Every main event the majority of sherdog gets it wrong, why are fight fans so stupid? Especially the journalists. Only Danny Segura has respectable, consistent predictions among them. Never thought Till belonged in the same cage as Woodley.

He would have belonged there after a win where he was making weight.

WTF. So she weighed more than Cody Garbrandt did in his most recent fight?

Cody was crazy small in that fight. Not sure if the numbers were accurate. Even MM and Cejudo apparently weighed more.

I don't want to live in a world that you can't call a fat person a bag of donuts, regardless of gender, race, religion, etc.

Fatties are not a protected group yet, although I'm sure they'd certainly want to be.

I think a common sense approach to these things is best.

Does your lifestyle choice negatively impact others in any way?

Is your lifestyle choice a reasoned choice, or the result of a mental illness, inescapable social pressure or structural factors?

I don’t want to hear about your fetishes. I just want people to have a little respect for women, which apparently gets you attacked on this site.
Your white knighting is absurd.
She's been criticised as a person whose JOB is to come in at a certain weight.

Last edited:
who the hell checks the weight when having an orgasm? ban her from everything. the ufc is a family show. that line was way too sexually explicit.

"The human body is 60% water. I thought, I'd cut out 27% of that water, make weight and be good to go"

That’s not cutting 27% of your water, it’s fucking cuttting half. 27% of your fucking mass is not 27% of your water.

Attempting 13% dehydration isn't going to work out well. Even from her usual 141 lbs is a whopping 11%.

Some dudes can handle that. Others end up in hospital. You are fucking with your heart and kidneys with long term damage every time you do it.

Must check out DJ and Cejudo cageweight for their recent scrap, seem to remember around 142.

Not to defend her but as far as i know(could be wrong) there has been a problem with tuf figjters making weight in their fights after the show. Cutting weight that many times in a short period takes a long time to recover from and its harder and more dangerous in general for females. On top of that i dont think she had a nutritionist or anyone to help her with the cut.
How come amateur wrestlers who cut weight often for their matches are generally very good at making weight? But Nicco is terrible at it?
Most wrestlers learned from the experience of multiple weight cuts while for Nicco it made it so she was worse at making weight? And it also became everybody elses fault except her own?

I think its inexcusable. If she now has trouble cutting because of health issues due to her time on TUF she should not be coming in so heavy.
If she isnt experienced enough to know how bad the cut could be she should come in lighter.

While I don’t like you attacking women about their weight, the accent thing was funny.
I think its inappropriate in general but they are fighters who are failing to make weight

Ok so connor doesnt get stripped for like a year and a half, but this girl gets stripped for missing weight once after a grueling tuf tournament and a broken foot?!? This is yet another of many problems with this version of the ufc and the “big money fight” era..SMH!!

On the flip side everyone knew it was a matter of time before the bullet claimed that title.. nicco should look on the bright side.. she lost her belt without having to get her azz destroyed by the bullet. The ufc probably saved her from major cte in a few years.

we dont care fuck off. take your 144lbs lazy bum ass back to alaska.

She didn’t want it confirmed. I’m starting to wonder if she perhaps just overachieved so to speak in her eyes because she just doesn’t want any part of the big show. I’ve been there and I’ve seen fighters do it, it doesn’t have to be for a world championship. Fighters get wet feet, start doubting themselves so they don’t go to the gym , in shape but not where you need to be , “magically” ten-fifteen pounds from where you should be acting surprised even tho you know you ain’t eating what you’re supposed to be.

It’s really too bad nicco flopped like this , I wouldn’t be shocked to see her out of the ufc soon to be honest.

That’s not cutting 27% of your water, it’s fucking cuttting half. 27% of your fucking mass is not 27% of your water.
If her body is 60% water
And she weighed 144lbs.
Then 86.4lbs would have been water.
She needed to cut roughly 19 pounds.
So, actually 22% of that 86.4lbs of water would come out to around 19lbs.
Math checks out.

Back