Monster Python Killed In Indonesia After It Attacks Man

The way I understood the articles is as below.

Dumb man believe he is human thus superior to an animal and decided to mess with a beautiful creature. He got owned due to his stupidity and cried for help. Passerby kills beautiful creature because human life is more precious than said creature.

Dumb man lies in hospital bed spinning heroic story pretending it's no choice to kill animal.

As a species we have no compassion to each other - in grand scales - why would we care about the non-conscious (that we know of) beings that we share the earth with.

~Insert I'm not surprised gif~

23ft, 100ft, doesn't mean shit if you know how to handle them.

<codychoke>

That python got its room filled with uppercuts

snake.jpg

That's a couple few hundred pounds dropping in on ya.
Snake that big can't be very fast. I would guess.

The largest snake ever in captivity was 25 feet so if this one is 23 feet its definitely one of the largest snakes ever seen. If other people weren't there to help him, this guy would have been killed quite easily.

I question the veracity of the measurement especially with that picture. It's clearly a very large retic, who knows it could be an accurate measurement but it's very difficult to tell.

those things are no joke... saw a movie with a rapper in it once and ... well those things are no joke

One thing is animals can evolve over time given the right ecosystem and climate. This also means if an animal is uninterrupted in its natural ecosystem it can adapt and grow to epic sizes. Just take a moment to watch this video coverage of a mammoth rattlesnake spotted in Florida. I have little doubt the rattler in the video is being sold short on its length, they were speculating a 6’ rattler yet I am guessing its length would be even longer if it was fully extended.

One thing is animals can evolve over time given the right ecosystem and climate. This also means if an animal is uninterrupted in its natural ecosystem it can adapt and grow to epic sizes. Just take a moment to watch this video coverage of a mammoth rattlesnake spotted in Florida. I have little doubt the rattler in the video is being sold short on its length, they were speculating a 6’ rattler yet I am guessing its length would be even longer if it was fully extended.

I agree - I'd assume there are some monster snakes in the middle of the Amazon.

Back