News Monster Inoue vs Luis Nery in May 6th

He calls him overrated but if he wins he will act like its the best win ever.
well to be fair, it would be a spectacular win. inoue is a generational talent.

Relax. He signed the contract to fight Inoue, he’s earned the right to trashtalk. You’re being emotional.
he's a cunt and he can get fucked. of course i'm emotional, i hate his guts.

i don't mind him talking trash before the fight, but calling inoue overrated when he's achieved 10 times as much as nery in this sport, i think it gives us the right to mock him for it.

it’s funny how POORLY garcia x haney did in overall numbers incl. ppv stats.
but somehow some ppl think inoue “has to” fight in the US to be big?
50,000 arena sales is 3x bigger than crawford-spence. and inoue should be tops in streaming.
I've seen numbers from 925k-1.2m
That ain't poor

I wonder if I'll not sleep or watch when I wake up... Which would ruin it.
This will be a tough one.

I've seen numbers from 925k-1.2m
That ain't poor

no, ppv numbers were well below the expected sales. in fact, "very disappointing" and "bombed" according to the promoter, arum.
that is well documented in the news.

tank vs garcia did 1.2m buys. NOT haney vs garcia.

your numbers are fake.

6 years later and he's seeking revenge for his countryman?
@Nova44 That must weird you the fuck out.

You're truly one of the dumbest cunts that's ever been allowed access to the internet. I'm not surprised though, you'd support a crackhead as long as his family recipe involves enchiladas.

@Mujeriego i expect you to be quiet as a mouse when Nery gets stomped, as you always conveniently are when one of your valiant brothers in arms loses, but you love to quote me once in a blue moon when you get a pick right. Poor little taco boy, i won't even quote your pathetic greasy when Nery is left in a broken heap.

@Mujeriego i expect you to be quiet as a mouse when Nery gets stomped, as you always conveniently are when one of your valiant brothers in arms loses, but you love to quote me once in a blue moon when you get a pick right. Poor little taco boy, i won't even quote your pathetic greasy when Nery is left in a broken heap.
i don't think getting upset over trolls is worth it, though.

it's a gimmick account, not to be taken seriously.

He's starting to quote me every day at this point, and it's getting old.

5am?? whats the point of this fight? lol, i'll watch the KO in the morning.

He's real....unfortunately. Its not an act. He legit thinks he's a real comedian & likable person.

What about us Mexico fans?
you gotta wake up with the rest of us, my dude.
im planning on listening to this on the way into work on Monday and then at my desk with headphones when i get there.
Inoue is just worth it.

Back