News Monster Inoue vs Luis Nery in May 6th

Imagine if Nery won this? Doesn't matter how... headbutt, disqualification, lucky ass punch. It's never happening, of course, stylistically this is a horrible matchup, it's an even bigger mismatch than Inoue's past opponents. But imagine if it does... with the love the Japanese have for Nery it would be hilarious to see happen.

In all honesty, I want Nery to be the roidiest he's ever been, fuck I don't care if he uses Margarito gloves, he needs all the help he can get, this fight is going to be horrible for him.

Imagine if Nery won this? Doesn't matter how... headbutt, disqualification, lucky ass punch. It's never happening, of course, stylistically this is a horrible matchup, it's an even bigger mismatch than Inoue's past opponents. But imagine if it does... with the love the Japanese have for Nery it would be hilarious to see happen.

In all honesty, I want Nery to be the roidiest he's ever been, fuck I don't care if he uses Margarito gloves, he needs all the help he can get, this fight is going to be horrible for him.
Imagine? I'm fuckin cheering for him.

Imagine? I'm fuckin cheering for him.

Of course you'd cheer for a cheating scumbag. Also, even a SBW version of Naoya would beat Ryan. Naoya is the best body puncher in the sport and Ryan quits when you look at his body.

One body shot and it'd be No Mas.

cheering for a dude who doped up and then deliberately missed weight? fuckin classy.
According to Floyd, Naoya is doped up too.
And if it came out that he was, you would go "Well there all doped up".
Fuck outta here with the nonsense.

According to Floyd, Naoya is doped up too.
And if it came out that he was, you would go "Well there all doped up".
Fuck outta here with the nonsense.
"according to Floyd" so basically meaningless? dude wants Naoya to fight Tank Davis and says he should fight in the USA when Naoya's already fought in the USA three times. Inoue also has never been popped for PEDs. Floyd's an old money grubber who's fighting Youtubers in front of 25 people. like i care what his out-of-touch ass says.
stop coping with the fact that youre basically cheering a dude on who cheated twice and is proud of it. thats what youre doing.
i dont like dopers and i never have, you can go through my post history if you really are so inclined.

Looking forward to this one more and more. The place should be absolutely electric the first time Nery feels the power, and the roof is coming off the place when the stoppage/KO goes into the history books

Break his fuckin face Nery.
Do it for all of us bad guys out there.
@Seano
This guy knows.

Back