Monogamy May Be Even More Difficult For Women Than it Is For Men

Um no? at least not "full ot it", i googled it real quick and it seems its only a few caves and the art is obviously much less developed as opposed to Homo sapiens who produced figurines, jewelry and more complex art.

Also they could throw spears, what they lacked the "wear" associated with constant throwing, not the bone structure.

Even if they were indeed as smart as humans, they lacked the ability to properly express it into art or abstract thought, a theory claims that modern humans developed mental visualization in order to calculate the throwing distance. Which is another reason why the claim that northern europeans faced greater challenges is flawed, the game of Africa is wild as fuck since it evolved along with early modern humans as an apex predator, while game elsewhere didnt

https://www.ucdavis.edu/news/neanderthals-lack-drawing-ability-may-relate-hunting-techniques/
Meh. Sorry mate, going to have to agree to disagree with you as my own reading on this says the opposite. Now if I find conclusive proof then I will come to agreement but as it stands now, I see nothing to back your assertions at all.

Genetic diversity is a good thing, which you don't get if only a few percentage of people actually procreate. You seem to be ignoring the fact that others have pointed out that our population will level off and then decline.

It doesnt take much for genetic diversity and no species benefits from weak DNA spreading...this is why NATURE kills off the weak through-out nature. Only humans are so stupid that they put up signs by the water to save the people too stupid to not walk in and drown...also, actually the only people that matter are saying the world population will continue to increase and a decline will not come outside of catastrophe causing it, like, from having too many people using up all natural resources and everyone dying from it or from too many people polluting and destroying the planet.

It doesnt take much for genetic diversity and no species benefits from weak DNA spreading...this is why NATURE kills off the weak through-out nature. Only humans are so stupid that they put up signs by the water to save the people too stupid to not walk in and drown...also, actually the only people that matter are saying the world population will continue to increase and a decline will not come outside of catastrophe causing it, like, from having too many people using up all natural resources and everyone dying from it or from too many people polluting and destroying the planet.
Everyone who matters? Hate to break it but scientists disagree with themselves all the time. Meh, what ever, No fucks given.

Everyone who matters? Hate to break it but scientists disagree with themselves all the time. Meh, what ever, No fucks given.

Yeah on some things. The largest group of scientists on the planet all agree that over population is going to be one of the things that ends us because its part of our environmental issues. Go read the Warning to humanity letters by them.

Meh. Sorry mate, going to have to agree to disagree with you as my own reading on this says the opposite. Now if I find conclusive proof then I will come to agreement but as it stands now, I see nothing to back your assertions at all.

Your own reading is somewhat biased, the burden of proof is on the ones making the claim, not the ones denying it.

Neanderthals didnt used advanced tools or created any memorable art, maybe they were as intelligent as us, but they never developed anything memorable to remember them.

They were definitively inferior, they never developed art and their technology was way behind ours, they never developed projectile weapons for example.
Anatomically modern humans didn't develop art or any tools beyond a basic hatchet for most of our existence either. Who is to say what a Neanderthal would be capable of if one was born today and exposed to modern medicine and education and whatnot?

Anatomically modern humans didn't develop art or any tools beyond a basic hatchet for most of our existence either. Who is to say what a Neanderthal would be capable of if one was born today and exposed to modern medicine and education and whatnot?

Indeed, who knows, and until evidence shows up Neanderthal being able to create tools that require abstract thought, we get to assume they werent capable of it. Humans on the other hand managed to create clothing, boats, traps and the bow and arrow among other things.

And even if we assume that they were as smart as us, then that only shows that the enviroment didnt necesarily provided for higher intelligence, since you know, we didnt evolved there.

The whole Richard Lynn theory is just a rehash of the The Myth of the Twentieth Century.

Richard Lynn is even more cognitively dissonant by placing the Bushmen as borderline subhumans, considering the Bushmen are those who live closest to the enviroment that made us evolve our brains in the first place, i wouldnt be surprised if we suffered an evolutionary dumbing during the agricultural revolution due to how much easier that made life.

Last edited:
Indeed, who knows, and until evidence shows up Neanderthal being able to create tools that require abstract thought, we get to assume they werent capable of it.

Humans on the other hand managed to create clothing, boats, traps and the bow and arrow among other things.
Sure but like I said only fairly recently given the entirety of the existence of anatomically modern humans(~200,000 yrs). You're right we shouldn't necessarily assume Neanderthals can as well but you could've assumed the same of humans until fairly recently.

Sure but like I said only fairly recently given the entirety of the existence of anatomically modern humans(~200,000 yrs). You're right we shouldn't necessarily assume Neanderthals can as well but you could've assumed the same of humans until fairly recently.

Indeed, it could be a possibility, but we evolved technology first, so tough luck for them.

Indeed, it could be a possibility, but we evolved technology first, so tough luck for them.

Doing your Spanish forefathers proud with this post right here.

I'd read this a few years back and thought it would be relevant here. Guys who are preoccupied with mate guarding (protecting their reproductive opportunities by limiting engagement between their woman and other men) tend to have lower quality ejaculate.

Basically, men have 2 routes to passing on their genes. Mate guarding or superior sperm.

Sperm competition between men is an evolutionary reality. It exists precisely because multiple sperm from multiple men will be competing to fertilize the same egg. Yet another evolutionary decision that wouldn't be necessary if women were not promiscuous by evolutionary design. Mate guarding has simply become the dominant form of protecting male reproductive opportunities in many societies.

i think this mate guarding is nothing but intellectual dishonesty.

sperm guarding is an evolutionary tactic to stop innocent maidens having their rapists children.

the theory is out of sync. as if women of the past were promiscuous whores. they would have been killed.

Last edited:
How would you l ike to be one of t hose 80% who has no chance of passing on your dna, your blood. Everything that is your line dies with you. 80% of men had to face that back then. I can't imagine toiling away every day of your life, with no woman, no children no future beyond you. Might as well have committed suicide.

they died in wars or during fights.

Doing your Spanish forefathers proud with this post right here.

Mexico genetic makeup is still majority native, the Spanish had the advantage of disease resistance, but natives have the advantage of numbers and they intermixed.

Neanderthals were probably quite low in numbers to compete with humans who were exploding population-wise.

Back