Moloney vs rodriguez WBSS

realdealgeale

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Winner has to go to japan to face the monster. Is free on main event in aus. Sunday from 11am so should be on primetime in the states. I've seen the moloney twins live a few times and rate them highly. Dont know much about Rodriguez apart from the promo I saw ( dude suffered burns to 60% of his body when his mates drunkenly set a car on fire once). Moloney is rank outsider at 7.5/1. Dorticos vs masternak on card too

Moloney has poor fundamentals... Rodriguez got this easily. I say 8th round TKO.

Inoue vs Donaire is the fight to see!

In fact Donaire vs Burnett and Tete are all great fights. The flash got this up until Inoue

Moloney has poor fundamentals... Rodriguez got this easily. I say 8th round TKO.

Inoue vs Donaire is the fight to see!

In fact Donaire vs Burnett and Tete are all great fights. The flash got this up until Inoue
He was a successful ammy so I disagree he has bad fundamentals. ( flogged Michael conlan for example). I think donaire is done.

Lol at Donaire getting out of the first round, let alone to Inoue.

Rodriguez should take this (after seeing Tete's last performance, Rodriguez actually might be the toughest fight in this tournament for Inoue). No way Donaire beats Burnett.

Rodriguez should take this (after seeing Tete's last performance, Rodriguez actually might be the toughest fight in this tournament for Inoue). No way Donaire beats Burnett.

Burnett struggled against that Kazakh with inside fighting. Donaire got this

ppl are underestimating maloney
tough scrappy kid... but i still got rodriguez in a close, tough fight

Burnett struggled against that Kazakh with inside fighting. Donaire got this
donaire isn't a particularly good insight fighter though. I agree Burnett isn't anything special, but he's the showed mobility and the overall skillset necessary that I think he'll beat Donaire. Donaire from 2011 would likely flatten him though.

donaire isn't a particularly good insight fighter though. I agree Burnett isn't anything special, but he's the showed mobility and the overall skillset necessary that I think he'll beat Donaire. Donaire from 2011 would likely flatten him though.

I was insinuating the power difference. Donaire hurt Walters at 126. When Donaire goes for broke he’s dangerous even if puts himself in danger.

Looking at all the participants I feel my bet on the Monster to win the tournament is a pretty safe one. Inoue fights the winner of Moloney and Rodriguez and he beats either one fairly easily. Burnett beats an old past it Donaire and goes into the semi-final where he beats Tete (who didn't look great in his last fight). This leads to an Inoue/Burnett final. The Monster to win that by devastating KO.

ppl are underestimating maloney
tough scrappy kid... but i still got rodriguez in a close, tough fight

Good call. Great effort by Moloney in an awesome fight, he's lost no fans with that one. Hoping this can help his confidence to be able to keep having a crack at the big fights.

So for the upcoming fights I have:
Regis/Flannagan
Taylor/Martin
Yigit/Baranchyk
Burnett/Donaire
Inoue/Rodriguez
Dorticos/Tabiti
Briedis/Gevor
Vlasov/Glowacki

Good call. Great effort by Moloney in an awesome fight, he's lost no fans with that one. Hoping this can help his confidence to be able to keep having a crack at the big fights.
the underrated kono fight proved that. kono was over his prime when they fought, but was still a tough fighter to put away.
with that said, i still think inoue is 2 classes above the entire BW pool.

the underrated kono fight proved that. kono was over his prime when they fought, but was still a tough fighter to put away.
with that said, i still think inoue is 2 classes above the entire BW pool.
He's turning all of them to HL reels for sure.

Two good fights this week; wish they’d been 15 rounders.

Tournament back on track after that rubbish last week.

Showed a heap of heart, i was worried early. Esp. With the power differential. Not sure how one judge have him 7 rounds thou. Hopefully andrew wins a title in his next fight.

Showed a heap of heart, i was worried early. Esp. With the power differential. Not sure how one judge have him 7 rounds thou. Hopefully andrew wins a title in his next fight.

For a split decision fight there wasn't much argument from the Aussie fans. I think Moloney finished stronger but wasn't doing enough early to win the rounds. I didn't score it but thought the other bloke won by a couple of rounds.

Back