Media Moicano Interviews MMA Guru: Big man said he'll scrap for 100 bandz

The craziest reveal in 2023 MMA news was that MmaGuru is a tall chad with a great head of hair and not a fat neckbeard hiding baldness behind that beanie. How Sherdog can even live with itself is still a mystery to me. The GOATuru. Be mad.
Just another weird aspect of MMA fandom. I can’t think of another sport where the media figures that cover it are so deeply disliked and resented.

Lol if Moicano punks Helwhiney.

Guru is equally annoying imo, but both guys do have an audience, so props for managing to get recognition, good or bad.
Think I've only tried to watch one video and from my memory he was overly loud, am I remembering correctly? Like I just couldn't listen to it, it's like a whole genre of YouTubers I refer to as "loudtubers" that think talking super loudly = better.

Just another weird aspect of MMA fandom. I can’t think of another sport where the media figures that cover it are so deeply disliked and resented.

No other sport has the same North Korean-level of control over the MMA media.

'Dear Leader' Dana Wifebeater constantly tells MMA fans to hate the media, and they dutifully oblige like the unthinking neutered mongrels that they are.

Apparently the word "tank" has lost all meaning. He looks like he has never trained a day in his life.

Bro idk what 6ixdog be talkin aboot fam you're game like a pit ,,, MMA Guru might start shootin double legs when he catches a 1-2 be a good scrap for sure I ain't taking sides tho all due respect 💯👌

"Yo favorite MMA media mans is so fat ..."

🦃 🍗 🍔 🍕

How’s it play out bro?

Do me a lil PBP prediction 🙏
Well, as much fun as it might be to kickbox him, my biggest advantage would certainly be grappling and cardio, so I would immediately take him down and submit him. If he's a decent grappler he might survive for a while.

Well, as much fun as it might be to kickbox him, my biggest advantage would certainly be grappling and cardio, so I would immediately take him down and submit him. If he's a decent grappler he might survive for a while.
Nice.

RNC with his face to the camera would be great lol

what is your weight and height?

Back