Mohammed was the first Muslim refugee

Look, it's very hard for people to get rid of their centuries old culture just because people did bad things centuries ago.

I mean look at our own culture and history, which is much more recent. Our Founding Fathers were certainly not saints, but we like to pretend they were. They married their cousins, raped and beat their slaves, were adulterers, were giant fucking dickheads to each other and that's just the stuff we're sure about. Of the 21 Founding Fathers, 15 owned slaves and I bet you they didn't treat their women much better than most men in history. Does that mean we should abandon our heritage too?

I don't think I'm failing to admit he's not perfect, I think I pretty clearly admitted by today's standards he was very creepy. What I don't understand is that as someone that doesn't believe he's actually transcendent, why do you have to treat him any differently than any other human in history?
Acknowledging reality isn't the same as abandoning your culture. Admitting fault is a great first step in self improvement.

You're admitting his shortcomings, yes. Unfortunately many Muslims still seem to think he's infallible.

I wonder what our resident lefties would be saying if instead of French men and women, gays and trannys were banned from coming in. Or blacks. Or Asians.

Would it still be "what do you have against freedom/free market bro?" or will it change to "equality, discrimination should be illegal"?

Reminds me of that wedding cake thread a while ago.

BET

Acknowledging reality isn't the same as abandoning your culture. Admitting fault is a great first step in self improvement.

You're admitting his shortcomings, yes. Unfortunately many Muslims still seem to think he's infallible.

And many muslims also give as much a shit about him as you or I do, so the "Mohammad was a pedophile" argument is uselessly divisive and serves no purpose unless you really want to create more enemies.

"It didnt go well for the host" they him made their leader and they converted to Islam. They invited him to the city to settle disputes in the city and then he became their leader.
That is only after he was successful with his caravan raids and could bribe those arround him with the booty.

The jews however didn't buy it. In the end they paid for it with their wealth, wifes and lives.

I wonder what our resident lefties would be saying if instead of French men and women, gays and trannys were banned from coming in. Or blacks. Or Asians.

Would it still be "what do you have against freedom/free market bro?" or will it change to "equality, discrimination should be illegal"?

Reminds me of that wedding cake thread a while ago.
I'd bet you anything that if it was a gay dude, like really gay, limp hand and squiggly leg and all, he would have been literally beat up or threatened if he didn't leave immediately.

And many muslims also give as much a shit about him as you or I do, so the "Mohammad was a pedophile" argument is uselessly divisive and serves no purpose unless you really want to create more enemies.
Well there's truth to the first part. Yet many who don't gaf about him will still defend him irrationally. Why? Because it's Islam 1st, everything else later to many followers.

You say divisive, I say device. A device to illustrate a problem. If you can't admit that Mo wasn't perfect, then how can we pretend you're capable of being a member of a rational society?

You could open a public cafe/bar too and ban people from coming.
There are anti discrimination laws. These Muslims were motivated by their evil ideology to discriminate against women and very probably anyone who isn't Muslim.

Well there's truth to the first part. Yet many who don't gaf about him will still defend him irrationally. Why? Because it's Islam 1st, everything else later to many followers.

You say divisive, I say device. A device to illustrate a problem. If you can't admit that Mo wasn't perfect, then how can we pretend you're capable of being a member of a rational society.

Or we could just focus on actual issues and problems in Muslim society that are a problem now and aren't some 2nd or 3rd hand exaggeration of historical fiction?

There are anti discrimination laws. These Muslims were motivated by their evil ideology to discriminate against women and very probably anyone who isn't Muslim.

So you never tried to go to a country club without an invite?

Or we could just focus on actual issues and problems in Muslim society that are a problem now and aren't some 2nd or 3rd hand exaggeration of historical fiction?
An irrational need for Mo to be viewed as perfect is a symptom of problems in Islamic society.

Now we're back to criticizing the OP again? So how is it inaccurate?

Edit: due to spelling and such

Last edited:

I guess you ghosted me so bad, you still cant address a critique to the OP's original point.

It's also hilarious that you cannot seem to see that the sexual attitudes of the man who created the holy book are not carried on by adherents to his ideology. It's not like countries lower their ages of consent in respect to the father of Islam, and it's not like many hundreds of millions, in dozens of countries treat their wives like shit because of what the Quran says.

Yeah, they dont give a shit about Muhammed. They give so little a shit, whenever they say his name, they have to say or write peace be unto him.

Sure. Ghost.....
haloween-scary-ghost-3-3.gif

I guess you ghosted me so bad, you still cant address a critique to the OP's original point.

It's also hilarious that you cannot seem to see that the sexual attitudes of the man who created the holy book are not carried on by adherents to his ideology. It's not like countries lower their ages of consent in respect to the father of Islam, and it's not like many hundreds of millions, in dozens of countries treat their wives like shit because of what the Quran says.

Yeah, they dont give a shit about Muhammed. They give so little a shit, whenever they say his name, they have to say or write peace be unto him.

Sure. Ghost.....

Muslims didn't invent misogyny. Jesus didn't solve it either.

Religion is a scapegoat used to cover up the natural disgusting behavior of humans, not the cause of it.

I'm still here.

Religion is a scapegoat used to cover up the natural disgusting behavior of humans, not the cause of it.

I'm still here.

The ignorant brute who beats up his family can at least be understood, but the man who has a divine warrant for the deed is tainted by evil. And when a man follows a religion created by a warlord in which any reforms get brutally repressed, his beliefs, in large part, stay with the time of his beliefs.

This is a basic fact that you dont seem to get.

Still waiting for you to explain as to how OP was wrong.

The ignorant brute who beats up his family can at least be understood, but the man who has a divine warrant for the deed is tainted by evil. And when a man follows a religion created by a warlord in which any reforms get brutally repressed, his beliefs, in large part, stay with the time of his beliefs.

This is a basic fact that you dont seem to get.

Still waiting for you to explain as to how OP was wrong.

I don't need to explain it, others have in the thread.

We're talking about something else.

I don't need to explain it, others have in the thread.

We're talking about something else.

ah, so it's cowardice now? You attacked the OP, then neglected, in your own words, to explain how his assessment of Islamic early history was wrong in any way, choosing to tell people to go fuck themselves. I wonder why everyone fails to take you seriously......

ah, so it's cowardice now? You attacked the OP, then neglected, in your own words, to explain how his assessment of Islamic early history was wrong in any way, choosing to tell people to go fuck themselves. I wonder why everyone fails to take you seriously......

I picked a fight with you and told you to go fuck yourself and not we're talking about something else.

I'm not ghosting, I'm still here.

So you never tried to go to a country club without an invite?
I know a red herring when I smell one.

If I get a business licence to open up a bar/cafe to the public then by law I cannot discriminate against women and ask them to leave when they enter or refuse to serve them.

Forget about country clubs and private places with different licences and laws. It is a difderent thing and irrelevant.

I'm still here.
It takes religion for a good person to do bad things.

I picked a fight with you and told you to go fuck yourself and not we're talking about something else.

I'm not ghosting, I'm still here.

You picked a fight with me after I asked you to simply explain as to how his point was wrong. Then you went on a rather pathetic screech about Muhammed not being a pedophilie, once again, and this time adding your ignorance of the effect of Islamic doctrine on modern day Muslims.

Just answer the original question, Mr. Saville.....

I know a red herring when I smell one.

If I get a business licence to open up a bar/cafe to the public then by law I cannot discriminate against women and ask them to leave when they enter or refuse to serve them.

Forget about country clubs and private places with different licences and laws. It is a difderent thing and irrelevant.

I dont think he understands the difference between a country club within a secular democracy, and a religious ideology violating the establishment clause, in america, say.

Back