Mods please be more active with Boxing threads

WeirdFacts

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This is the UFC discussion, I and thousands of others come here to read about things happening in the UFC. Fighters in the UFC, fights to be made in the UFC, everything UFC. There is a whole another boxing section on this forum so could you please just move the McGregor vs. Mayweather posts there because they are flooding this forum and have nothing to do with MMA. They are about a hypothetical pure boxing match that has nothing to do with MMA. It can't be that hard, can it? Just move 5 threads per day (every mod) and things should already look better. Or make it a rule that boxing discussion should be done in the boxing forum.

If the threads have to do something with UFC, however, then they should remain here. Like talking about the UFC's stake in it all, their contracts etc. But we are seeing 20 or something "This is why Conor can beat Floyd" and "Famous person X confirmed the fight is probably happening". The boxing fight. Not MMA, not UFC.

Many of us here only care about MMA and don't follow Boxing so these threads give us 0% interest, they just flood all the MMA related posts.

Thank you.

As much as I dislike McGregor he is the UFCs biggest star by a country mile so these threads are where they belong

<3>
Don't put me into your "us" category

I like Conor/ boxing threads here just fine.

Fuck you, Who are you to define " us "

That's exactly what I avoided defining. I said "thousands of others" and "many of us". I never generalized because that's generally invalid. You can be outside of the "thousands of others" and not included in the "many of us" if you want. "Many of us" doesn't even mean the majority, just the fact that there are a considerable amount of people who are tired of reading these boxing news on this forum when there's a dedicated boxing forum here as well.

Don't put me into your "us" category

I like Conor/ boxing threads just fine.

Hear hear!

Conor is the UFC.

Anything Conor does stays in the heavies.

Conor wants to box, so Conor boxing threads stay in the heavies.

Yea, I agree. I just don't give two shits about boxing. I should not have to roll over a bunch of boxing threads in the UFC forum.

raw

This is the UFC discussion, I and thousands of others come here to read about things happening in the UFC. Fighters in the UFC, fights to be made in the UFC, everything UFC. There is a whole another boxing section on this forum so could you please just move the McGregor vs. Mayweather posts there because they are flooding this forum and have nothing to do with MMA. They are about a hypothetical pure boxing match that has nothing to do with MMA. It can't be that hard, can it? Just move 5 threads per day (every mod) and things should already look better. Or make it a rule that boxing discussion should be done in the boxing forum.

If the threads have to do something with UFC, however, then they should remain here. Like talking about the UFC's stake in it all, their contracts etc. But we are seeing 20 or something "This is why Conor can beat Floyd" and "Famous person X confirmed the fight is probably happening". The boxing fight. Not MMA, not UFC.

Many of us here only care about MMA and don't follow Boxing so these threads give us 0% interest, they just flood all the MMA related posts.

Thank you.

source.gif

I am alright with Conor/Floyd threads here. It must be your lucky day.
Those threads wont be moved. Merged...sure.

But since it's a real topic, they belong here. Conor or Floyd vs anyone else in their opposite sport is wasteland worthy though.

Thank you.

It takes a lot of work to get dubs these days, I'm proud of you.

Those threads wont be moved. Merged...sure.

But since it's a real topic, they belong here. Conor or Floyd vs anyone else in their opposite sport is wasteland worthy though.

Yeah even as a Conor hater, it's always good to know what's going on with him.

Agreed. Have seen all the other Conor threads on here but haven't clicked on a single one. He is the fucking Kardashian of MMA. I don't really care what happens with him but on his current path one of two things happen, either he fights Floyd and gets tooled, or Floyd doesn't take the contract and Conor gets stripped. The UFC doesn't need him. Strip the fucking guy and move on with it

It takes a lot of work to get dubs these days, I'm proud of you.

It was the result of a series of hypothetical Brock Lesnar vs. Demetrious Johnson under various circumstances (blind, drunk etc) threads. Thanks for appreciating my work, it can all be found in the wasteland.

Back