Mods can you please get rid of the Cormier gif?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your guy lost. Move on..
lol @ "your guy"

I don't live vicariously thru fighters like some fucking loser.

And tbf, my favorite fighters would be Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz, and Frank MIr and those 3 lose all the time.

Seems like this failed drug tests has triggered Cormier fans even more than the loss did lmao

I want your job, I'm fucking digging mines. Used to work with animals but was sacked because of drinking.
As long as you have a job and are trying to better your life you will always be good in my book.

No, leave it. It's so nice to see that crying bitch, and to use it as a response to dipshits like you.<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>
$

<JonesDXSuckIt>
' Shame on you. You are not real. Shame! '
- Tze

Sorry OP but the gif is hilarious regardless of its context.

DC provided us with it and while he'll go down(now) as one of the greatest, we can look back on this gif and have a nice laugh about it.

The one who isn't laughing and will never laugh again is Jon "PED" Jones.

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as you have a job and are trying to better your life you will always be good in my book.

You two are so cute together <3
Making me forget how triggered I am for a sec there

@grinderman
Who's that coked out whore in your avatar? I've been wondering that for a while

That $12 an hour life.

He's an integral part of society. So much so that he can troll on Sherdog at work while calling himself "ISIS in blackface" garnering 8000 posts since fucking January

The shame should be on the person who uses obnoxious colors. It makes me want to stab my fucking eyes out.
' Be my guest, please do. Colour brings the life to your death. So, please do so and deep :) Thank you for being kind to do so. '
- Tze

That's weird, looks like the opposite to me.

I mean the thread is literally a thread crying about a Cormier gif that Cormier fans don't like lol.

Followed by Cormier fans getting triggered at said gif over and over again, but that's just my observation.
I am not even a Cormier fanboy. You are just a moron. I don't care about grammatical errors on a computer. I type fast, and make mistakes often, as do all people who type very fast. I don't proofread my internet posts so, who gives a fuck. You are just salty your boy couldn't do shit without roids and lost to DC.

He's an integral part of society. So much so that he can troll on Sherdog at work while calling himself "ISIS in blackface"

No clue why you're so triggered, Jones popped, you should be ecstatic.

Instead you're stooping to "post count" and personal attacks, very sad.

I am not even a Cormier fanboy. You are just a moron. I don't care about grammatical errors on a computer. I type fast, and make mistakes often, as do all people who type very fast. I don't proofread my internet posts so, who gives a fuck. You are just salty your boy couldn't do shit without roids and lost to DC.
lmao, no one is my boy, I have a life, I don't hold MMA fighters to some high standard.

And Jones is not one of my favorite fighters.

lmao, no one is my boy, I have a life, I don't hold MMA fighters to some high standard.

And Jones is not one of my favorite fighters.
You have a life? I am on these boards pretty often, and have way way less posts than you. Your start date is this year and you have 8k posts? Bro, that isn't a life. You don't have one.

@grinderman
Who's that coked out whore in your avatar? I've been wondering that for a while
legit made me lol!

she is kaya scodelario who played effy stonem in skins the uk version.

tumblr_ml4mu1fTKJ1rlr80fo1_500.gif

heres some gifs of her as a cat.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_mlgaxqlHsT1qz4rgp.gif

It's not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back