Media MMA Pros Pick - Cat Zingano vs. Megan Anderson (UFC 232), 5 minute video

Who do YOU think wins?

• Total voters
Fan of both women and but I want Cat to win this, I want to see her have one last run. Her life has been up and down but I will never forget the ass whooping she put on Tate and Nunes.

However, I think Megan wins this, I don't think Cat is as strong as Holly to take her down. And if the fight stays on the feet then Megan will pick her apart, she hits too hard.

Who cares...

Well clearly you do otherwise your ass wouldn't be in this thread.

Last edited:
I’ve got Megan by TKO knees and G&P. Cat is going to try and stand and bang (fuck knows why?) , a clinch and a trip would quickly send the fight the other way, but Cat tries to block with her face so Meg for me.

Megan Anderson ‘excited to get mean’ against Cat Zingano at UFC 232 | ESPN MMA
ESPN MMA
Published on Dec 20, 2018

I'm starting to wonder if your name is really Jarl.

I'm having doubts, Jarl.

Actually, it is Jarl.

Jarl

P.S. I'm starting to wonder whether you like tits, TITS. Looking at your avatar...possibly TITS thinks tits are the tits...but I'm just not completely convinced.

If Megan had to sign posters in Vegas, I wonder if this means they made the fighters do it all over again in Los Angeles for new posters?

And why there’s no news or images of Cat signing those posters?

I also don’t get why they’re making them fly to LV if the event was moved to LA? Why is some kind of promotion there?

War Cat

tumblr_nclv5h0gg41tcn168o1_400.gif

Cat by DDT TKO followed by kitty ROAR

Two years ago, this fight would have been super easy to pick, but now...depends on which Cat Zingano shows up. If the "Cat Prime" (i.e. vs. Nunes) shows up, it'll be a long night for Ms. Anderson. But, I think we'll witness a much weaker version of Cat this time around.

Jarl
Two years ago Cat was getting beat up by Julianna Pena, Cat's 35 now, and hasn't looked good since the Nunes win four years ago.

Back