MMA "legend" Dan Quinn calls out Joe Rogan

Please don't refer to him as a mma legend, he's mentally ill.

I watch his YT channel from time to time.... I've never been able to tell if he's just joking or a complete narcissist.

Everyone knows that Dan Quinn vs Charlie Z for the UBF title is the fight to make, Charlie Z has wins over Deontay Wilder, Floyd Mayweather Senior..the guy knocks out heavyweights for fuck sake.

And of course Dan Quinn is just a physical monster...you ain't never seen someone with the likes of his hand speed have you homie ? One of the best players for Notre Dame, Frank Mir was terrified to trade with him and took him down.

Nah.

If he were mentally ill he would just show up on Rogan's doorstep with a camera and record it all.

You can't say what he would or wouldn't do and I remember reading that he has spent time in a mental hospital.

His youtube antics have been going on for what seems like 10 yrs - It definitely was funny in the beginning but now it's just sad.

You can't say what he would or wouldn't do and I remember reading that he has spent time in a mental hospital.

His youtube antics have been going on for what seems like 10 yrs - It definitely was funny in the beginning but now it's just sad.

Definitely close to that. He's been uploading since around 2008 and his stevia video with Diego Sanchez was 2009. Hard to believe it was that long ago. Dan's not a quitter, that's for sure haha He does have quite the legendary 2-step dance though.

With dance moves like Dan, it's impossible not to have star power

And some people think Maitreya only has skills in hands. Those are some excellent moves by Quinn, great upload playa.

And some people think Maitreya only has skills in hands. Those are some excellent moves by Quinn, great upload playa.

I can only imagine the number of breathless women in the club watching Quinn and his moves.

Who is this MMA legend you speak of, Dan Queef?

Who is this MMA legend you speak of, Dan Queef?

The only queefing going on is Dan driving the women wild with the violin aka the ying and the yang, playa

LMFAO I think this guy played to much football without a helmet, took way to many punches to the head as a fighter cause he's fuk'in delusional.

LMFAO I think this guy played to much football without a helmet, took way to many punches to the head as a fighter cause he's fuk'in delusional.

Yet extremely hilarious

Back