MMA GOAT Discussion: the end all be all of GOAT discussion threads

Bamboozled

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's Fedor

Then it's your favorite contender for the title.

That's it. I'm sorry, it's just objectively true.

Carry on boys, have a great rest of your weekend.

I'll read it later
So much info to process

Fedor.

But damn if DC isn’t making a valiant push for it... especially if he beats Stipe and wears both HW and LHW straps.

I'll read it later
So much info to process

It is a pretty loaded discussion and I do understand the need for someone to take so much time on it. I appreciate that an intellectual such as yourself is willing to take this to the heights it deserves.

After reading, taking my time to process it all and checking with my own sources...

I+agree+with+you+i+personally+don+t_+I+prefer+girls+_85c6470c60c341d70f117c00aac48be0.jpg

GSP has a better resume than Fedor is more accomplished and Avenged all his losses

It's objectively Jon Bones Jones. The most talented and gifted fighter to ever grace the Octagon.

GSP has a better resume than Fedor is more accomplished and Avenged all his losses

Fedor beat other's at their own game. Nog, Cro Cop. Also weight size height disadvantage.

While GSP is #2, he avoided his opponent's strengths.

It's objectively Jon Bones Jones. The most talented and gifted fighter to ever grace the Octagon.

What a stupid comment in an ingenious thread. Felipe Nover is the most talented and gifted fighter to ever grace the octagon.

like george foreman once said, "there is no greatest of all time, only greatest of a time"

No, it's not. It could have been. It should have been, but no, it's not.
What do you mean it should have been or could have been? It has been and is. He is the legend killer and is the greatest to ever step foot in the Octagon. You can take all the PEDs you want (most of the people he fought were PED abusers) and you still wouldn't be as good as him.

Back