MMA fighters on reality TV

Bonjasky in Expeditie Robinson... does that count?

Two teams and they had to eat Fear Factor-style but all of a sudden Remy gets an hamburger but he was convinced it wasn't an hamburger.

w=414,h=303,crop=auto

Alex Reid 10-10-1 mostly in Cage Rage was in 'Celebrity Big Brother' in the UK but he was a 'Celebrity' mainly for banging/marrying the big titted glamour model Katie Price and not for being an average MMA fighter.

Bonjasky in Expeditie Robinson... does that count?

Two teams and they had to eat Fear Factor-style but all of a sudden Remy gets an hamburger but he was convinced it wasn't an hamburger.

dVDJiez.gif

P.s what was in the hamburger horse meat?

Frank Trigg was on ink Masters (I think that's what it's called), a reality tattoo competition show where he was getting tatted

Felice herrig was on ninja warrior which is a game show

Justine kish was just on ultimate ninja survival or some such thing which was A reality survival/challenge show. She came over really really well and was arguably the star of the series. She is seriously tough

UN_F_960.jpg

39255718_712816119068639_4462766381149978624_n.jpg

PH-810009987.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty sure this side weve had Alex Reid probably something to do with his slag wife Jordan.

And waterson was on The challenge: champs v stars

latest

Last edited:
So we had..

Tito on the Apprentice....he was pretty awful IMO, just kept doing his lame Borat impression...somehow, Trump liked him a lot.

Chael on the Apprentice - surprisingly, Chael was very serious and soft spoken on the show. I wonder what happened. Was he nervous? I've never seen Chael act so...uncharismatic.

And just recently Bi Nguyen (Michelle Watterson's main training partner at Jackson / Wink MMA)

In case you don't know her: https://www.instagram.com/killerbeemma/?hl=en

She is on the current season of Survivor. Unfortunately they put her on a team filled with whiny, depressed SJW types. She does a great job as an ambassador for the sport of MMA though.

Any more examples of MMA fighters on reality TV?
Bi quit the show in episode four

Honestly, I think she did very little on the show, and then quit pretty quickly. Nobody likes a quitter on survivor

Tiki, Tim Sylvia, and Josh Thomson made total ass-dorks of themselves on Blind Date. Hopefully highlighted in the video someone posted before me. Can't remember if Pete Spratt did okay or not.

Imagine Nick Diaz on that show. <45>

Fighters...

Better than any reality show...

Back