Mma fans

PlatinumAmerican

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Mma fans have been really ticking me off lately not gonna lie. Main groups are JBJ fans, Bisping fans, and rockhold fans. Also DJ haters. Tell me about a segment of the mma fan base who is annoying you right now. Ufc is in a weird spot right now if y'all haven't noticed. Doesn't have to be a fan base you don't like anything about mma that is irking you as a fan please share, make my humpday

I hate the fans putting spectacle before sport, and ESPECIALLY fans who are otherwise really knowledgeable, like Rogan and Shaub, encouraging the idea that Conor should box and let Nate and the LW belt sit it out.

You must be new to MMA

I hate the fans putting spectacle before sport, and ESPECIALLY fans who are otherwise really knowledgeable, like Rogan and Shaub, encouraging the idea that Conor should box and let Nate and the LW belt sit it out.
100% agreed I'm starting to like Conor less and less I enjoyed his promos and antics but that boxing match was pretty lackluster and 155 is fucked right now and yea schaub didn't do the mma fan base any favors during the build up of that whole mess

Mma fans have been really ticking me off lately not gonna lie. Main groups are JBJ fans, Bisping fans, and rockhold fans. Also DJ haters. Tell me about a segment of the mma fan base who is annoying you right now. Ufc is in a weird spot right now if y'all haven't noticed. Doesn't have to be a fan base you don't like anything about mma that is irking you as a fan please share, make my humpday

<DCrying>

Overdramatic fans that say the UFC is dying.

Also 'A-level athlete' cucks.

Well they are pretty annoying sometimes. At least I'm not making threads about "is luke rockhold the most aesthetic fighter in the history of mma" lol GAY

If that's the standard of thread you're going to use, you're doing pretty well.

You actually bet Conor would win?
EDIT: with equal stakes?

Oh no a sherdog kit bet !

guy-opening-door.gif

I try not to let a fighters fan base effect how I feel about said fighter. All fan bases have extremists that are annoying to deal with. It's not the fighters fault.

The nonsense about PPV sells, how much money their boy made and so on.

I've never cared for anything GSP-related, but discovered he has some rabid passionate fans in sherdog who are also incredibly annoying. So, that's new and highly entertaining.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back