MM wants to fight Ray Borg more than Ray Borg wants to fight MM

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
My man Borg just wants to fight
DAkNibUXYAAqkcB.jpg:large

I remember when Kyoji Horiguchi said he felt he was too young and wasn't ready for Mighty Mouse just yet. Kyoji said he wanted 3-4 more fights and he'd be ready in 18 months...The UFC convinced him to take the fight, assuring the top 5 Flyweight from Japan they'd look out for him....

Who the hell is Ray Borg? I mean what does MM expect us to think when he is trying to fight guys no one knows?

Does he really not know why his PPVs are a disaster and his pay is crap?

<codychoke>

Borg just made the decision even easier, imo.

"I want to fight A. That is my number one desire. A has the belt. A is a legend. A is on the verge of making history. So give me either A, B, C, or D. I just want to fight someone."

Get TJ on the phone.

Borg just made the decision even easier, imo.

"I want to fight A. That is my number one desire. A has the belt. A is a legend. A is on the verge of making history. So give me either A, B, C, or D. I just want to fight someone."

Get TJ on the phone.
Exactly. MM will just look worse if he keeps mentioning Borg's name.

The way DJ is gunning for Borg you'd think he's the challenger and Borg is the champ lol.

DJ would rather fight Walmart greeters than fight someone like TJ.

This is sad.

You think TJ doesn't know it's going to be hard cutting weight but he's still up for the challenge.

It would do decent numbers with TJ coming off tuf.

MM ran to 125 to get away from competitive matchups, it's no real surprise that he wants no part of TJ.

Yea he doesn't want it 100%.. he is content with no getting the tittle fight.

It's kind of shocking. Seeing as there is a real likelihood of TJ being dead at the weight you'd think MM woukd be all over this fight. Apparently not.

Who knows, maybe this is all just an attempt to negotiate a larger purse. Maybe he's looking at Vasyl Lomachenko and all his million dollar purses and thinking, that should be me.

It's because Mighty Mouse cares more about beating the defenses record than anyone else. MM beating Silva's record doesn't mean much to me because it's different divisions. If DJ had already had 12 defenses at this point I think he takes the TJ fight.

honestly its better for DJ to hold out on fighting up and comers. Most of DJ's opponents have gone from fighting on prelims to title shots immediately, thats largely why DJ hasn't caught the publics attention yet. If you build up his opponents you build him up too.

Back