MLB 2017 Yoff Discussion V4: Karma is real

Who wins the World Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you would also take any hitter with 2 post season hits on your roster over Trout also.

Getting a autograph impresses nobody...
sorry, i just thought you wanted someones autograph. i was gonna help you out. i dont need to impress anyone with my autograph getting ability

as for trout that is a stupid argument. "any" hitter with 2 hits compared to trout? No, of course not.

Verlander and Trout are both elite pitchers, someday HOF bound. They are similar (although Kershaw has better regular season stats). And they have both had 20-21 starts in the post season. that isnt a start or 2. so something certainly can be taken from their performance in crunch time.

comparing that to trout, who has all of 15 at bats in the post season is just stupid. you cant say that is equal to some platoon guy who has 2 hits in the postseason being a better option than him. Now if you wanted to compare that to Miguel Cabrera or someone if they had similar postseason stats, then you could.

Its hard to believe someone who pretends to be as smart as you is actually so stupid. but then i remembered why i never replied to your posts in the first place. stupid and a douche is not a good combo. get your last shot in if you need to and send me your address so i can get you that autograph

sorry, i just thought you wanted someones autograph. i was gonna help you out. i dont need to impress anyone with my autograph getting ability

as for trout that is a stupid argument. "any" hitter with 2 hits compared to trout? No, of course not.

Verlander and Trout are both elite pitchers, someday HOF bound. They are similar (although Kershaw has better regular season stats). And they have both had 20-21 starts in the post season. that isnt a start or 2. so something certainly can be taken from their performance in crunch time.

comparing that to trout, who has all of 15 at bats in the post season is just stupid. you cant say that is equal to some platoon guy who has 2 hits in the postseason being a better option than him. Now if you wanted to compare that to Miguel Cabrera or someone if they had similar postseason stats, then you could.

Its hard to believe someone who pretends to be as smart as you is actually so stupid. but then i remembered why i never replied to your posts in the first place. stupid and a douche is not a good combo. get your last shot in if you need to and send me your address so i can get you that autograph
You don't reply because I always crush you...backpedaling like a pussy right now. Now stats don't matter when they shut you down. Yes Trouts lifetime post season avg counts. Can't only use stats when they fit your argument. Must be a jealous giants fan.

You don't reply because I always crush you...backpedaling like a pussy right now. Now stats don't matter when they shut you down. Yes Trouts lifetime post season avg counts. Can't only use stats when they fit your argument. Must be a jealous giants fan.
um, the stats are on my side. i dont speak with you because you are an idiot. 15 at bats is 4 games. not close to the 21 starts that kershaw has had. but yes, his stats in the postseason clearly back up your claim. and you, i guess are considering verlander as "any other pitcher" since you were comparing trout to any other batter. ok, got it einstein

um, the stats are on my side. i dont speak with you because you are an idiot. 15 at bats is 4 games. not close to the 21 starts that kershaw has had. but yes, his stats in the postseason clearly back up your claim. and you, i guess are considering verlander as "any other pitcher" since you were comparing trout to any other batter. ok, got it einstein
So you were not done posting then giving me the last shot or I just have that power over you to keep you coming back for more? Any hitter with 2 post season hits in 4 games over Trout for you. Good baseball knowledge.

"Dave Roberts says Dodgers haven't decided who Corey Seager replaces on the World Series roster yet."

riiiight, his name isnt joc pederson.

<YeahOKJen>

"Dave Roberts says Dodgers haven't decided who Corey Seager replaces on the World Series roster yet."

riiiight, his name isnt joc pederson.

<YeahOKJen>

Utley, Joc, Granderson...Take your pick.

Utley, Joc, Granderson...Take your pick.

true.

but Utley and Granderson can belt one here and there, and Granderson can run.

pederson can wear a sweatshirt and cheerlead.

Would be a smart move. They have bullpen to pull it off. Still think Houston bats can get to any of them.

Seager going to play in WS?

Corey is playing but he isn't anywhere close to 100%. Reality is he needs about a month off

bottle.gif

Sure. If the unthinkable happens and Hou wins you might have to upload it for me since never tried on new site.

That's cool. I'll upload it after game 6<24>

You have hou winning in 6?

Yeah. Only thing that scares me is the bullpen but the bats will wake up
They beat the Yankees playing like garbage offensively. Having McCullers dialed in is huge

If the dodgers stay discipline and don't chase they should knock around Keuchle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back