Mirko Cro Cop vs. Baruto in Rizin (MMA vs. Sumo) & Other fights in the promotion

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rizin sometimes is laughable as matchmaking, like it"s ROAD, but this fight attracted my interest. It"s very interesting to have a Baruto at his first matches than Hong-man Choi.

And one fight from 2015, the rest were from 2016. Another kickboxer Singh Jaideep against a legend of MMA.

And :) A small joke but let"s see their shape. Also from 2015, if you"ve missed them.

Aerts wants brain damage like Goodridge. If you think Baruto is shit, he"s a sumo wrestler. His pushing power is great. It"s like Peter was hit by a train.

Jaideep is so funny, he"s no fighter anymore.

1. Baruto is not Cro Cop's first match. This is a semi-final match of a 16-man tournament.
2. Jaideep is still good enough to be competitive against Teodoras, who is a grand prix semi finalist in 2015. Losing to Fedor does not mean you are no longer a fighter (He was only 2-0 in mma). It is like saying someone who lost to old Buakaw/Souwer is no longer good enough to be a fighter.

Last edited by a moderator:
But I know that, about Baruto not being his first fight. In my opinion Singh is just going down in whole martial arts. :( He used to be a high kickboxer.

most of the fighters posted are better than anything superkombat has to offer

Couldn't tell the difference between slow motion re-cap and normal speed in some of those fights :/

Back