Mirko Cro Cop OUT of Bellator 200; Carvalho vs. Mousasi Title Bout Moved to Main Event

Was looking forward to this fight :(

Really, so this is what you do? Go to internet forums, make up some shit and act smart?

Jesus, what a sad existance. Making up stories on forums.

I do remember when i was a child, kids used to make up stories and act smart all the time, but that stopped around age of 14, so its ok if youre a kid i guess...

Here, you lazy, ignorant fuck:

Considering all the evidence that shows that Mijatovic was Mirko Cro Cop’s manager, why is Cro Cop posting a flimsy-worded denial years later, in 2013?

Cro Cop’s Facebook post was intended to discredit Mijatovic, but the message inadvertently confirmed two things 1) There was yakuza involvement within K-1 and PRIDE and 2) Cro Cop refused to fight at Shockwave for $150,000, and only appeared on the show for $300,000. Did Cro Cop go out of his way to share the exact figures involved in his salary dispute with a groupie whose main duties supposedly involved ordering his sushi at restaurants?

Only an idiot can say that I agreed $150,000 and then when I arrived at the stadium and saw 100,000 people there that I then asked for $300,000. Firstly I’m not that crazy or that brave since they would have buried me in concrete in some Tokyo bay if I did that, the real truth is that when we negotiating that fight a few months before they offered me $130,000 and I wanted $150,000 and they didn’t accept it and so we said we’d talk later. After 3 weeks the Japanese call me and I tell them I got injured in training, which was the truth. I hurt my back wrestling and I was under therapy at Dr Bucan. He told me it wasn’t serious but I should rest for 2-3 weeks and I told the Japanese the doctor has ordered rest and that the promoters should find a replacement for me. They laughed and said ok ok we’ll pay you $150,000 but I tell them, you haven’t understood me, I’m in a lot of pain so my price is $300,000. They got really pissed off but they called me back the next day accepting. - CroCop

http://www.fightopinion.com/2013/03/03/response-mirko-miro-mijatovic/

Keep pretending to be a long-time fan, you pretentious fuck. Good day

Keep pretending to be a long-time fan, you pretentious fuck. Good day

So, in Mirkos over 20 years of fighting and over 80 professional fights, he hurt his back once, weeks before a fight, and still fought on that card, and this is supposed to support your argument that "its common knowledge that Mirko gets injured on fight week, with his back injuries."

Wow.

I understand it must be really hard to admit youre making stuff up and acting smart on internet to feel important, but you must understand youre just going deeper in that hole, and that is no way to live.

I hope you will take this problem seriously and change your childish ways, they can only hurt you in your adult life.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Mirko pulling out ruins this card big time for me but it still holds up. It’s just missing one more marquee fight now for me. I sware they need to have better contingency plans in cases where this happens.

So, in Mirkos over 20 years of fighting and over 80 professional fights, he hurt his back once, weeks before a fight, and still fought on that card, and this is supposed to support your argument that "its common knowledge that Mirko gets injured on fight week, with his back injuries."

Wow.

I understand it must be really hard to admit youre making stuff up and acting smart on internet to feel important, but you must understand youre just going deeper in that hole, and that is no way to live.

I hope you will take this problem seriously and change your childish ways, they can only hurt you in your adult life.

Cheers!
Tl, dr

Sorry not interested in conversing with a noob who doesn't know basic mma info.

Ignored

Tl, dr

Sorry not interested in conversing with a noob who doesn't know basic mma info.

Ignored

You're the typical definition of a hater and keyboard warrior that unfortunately the internet gives you a platform to spew your dribble.

And as they say jealousy is a stinky cologne.

This will be Carvallho's perfect opportunity to introduce himself to the world if he beats Mousasi dominantly,

I expect fireworks from this fight and I hope Gegard don't take the Champ lightly.

Back