Miocic is so good that he ends up looking pretty bad

croatian_republican

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He owns his competition, the best fighters in the world. Not his fault if an older Werdum is still a top contender and not someone younger. Maybe Werdum would still be in his prime if it wasn't for Miocic? You geniuses maybe have a bias? Dos Santos is younger than Miocic... Ngannou would annihiliate him... when Miocic wins, he beat a nobody?

Upfront some of you geniuses are saying that there's nothing he can possibly do to win you over... You want him to retire, so that u can start rooting for someone else?

Had anyone said 3 years ago that hed dominate Hunt, Werdum, Dos Santos, Overeem and beat Ngannou --- 100% of you would have said: ''ok, he does that, definitely 100% I start worshipping him as god'' - when he comes and does it, ur unimpressed, all cans and elders, ngannou too green, werdum too old,

Lets build a time-machine and send him to steroid-era Japan to fight Heath Herring then... or put him thru a crazy diet so that he makes weight and fights in the true competitions of flyweight and take on Mighty Mouse

He owns his competition, the best fighters in the world. Not his fault if an older Werdum is still a top contender and not someone younger. Maybe Werdum would still be in his prime if it wasn't for Miocic? You geniuses maybe have a bias? Dos Santos is younger than Miocic... Ngannou would annihiliate him... when Miocic wins, he beat a nobody?

Upfront some of you geniuses are saying that there's nothing he can possibly do to win you over... You want him to retire, so that u can start rooting for someone else?

Had anyone said 3 years ago that hed dominate Hunt, Werdum, Dos Santos, Overeem and beat Ngannou --- 100% of you would have said: ''ok, he does that, definitely 100% I start worshipping him as god'' - when he comes and does it, ur unimpressed, all cans and elders, ngannou too green, werdum too old,

Lets build a time-machine and send him to steroid-era Japan to fight Heath Herring then... or put him thru a crazy diet so that he makes weight and fights in the true competitions of flyweight and take on Mighty Mouse
f89ab495b74b7e4981f243dc484f24e2275d733cc0322934c510ba9839a3b9bd.jpg

Book Hunt vs Ngannou Dana

Good choices!

Two of my favorite fighters.

Book Hunt with his exceptional striking, and Ngannou Dana with his impressive groundgame and extensive use of heelhooks.

Fabricio Wedrum VS Book Hunt would be a barnburner!

Assholes are always trying to downplay the achievements of certain fighters. And, it usually surfaces right around the time said fighter beats the shit out of their favourite guy.

Ppl can try to devalue the win, or the record. I don’t much give a fuck. It only serves to make them look like a salty sack of shit. And completely undermines their credibility, or knowledge.

We saw history being made. And, I loved the shit out of that fight. And, the tears of the gullible fucks around here just increase my enjoyment of the thing.

Here’s me ever since the fight ended...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29666-1434012013-12.gif

Back