Miocic has no legit losses

Cain and Fedor experienced more humiliating losses.
Well, losing to Struve is a bit humiliating. Also, Cain has been with the UFC for 10 years, I have a hard time seeing Miocic avoid losing in the next 2 years (considering he has 2 losses in the UFC). It's also pretty retarded to pull out humiliating losses that Fedor has suffered when he's been out of his prime for a long time. Let's wait and see how Miocic does in the next couple of years, my best guess is he will sooner or later like everyone else start losing to younger and hungrier competition.

You have to be a complete idiot if you don't see Miocic's losses as losses. He lost - fairly squarely. He's an awesome fighter but let's not start creating fake history.

Stipe lost to Struve legit. But he improved to the fighter he is now. That's all.

He beat JDS in their first fight for sure. Just glad he got to avenge bad judging.

As for Struve... shit happens lol

Well, losing to Struve is a bit humiliating. Also, Cain has been with the UFC for 10 years, I have a hard time seeing Miocic avoid losing in the next 2 years (considering he has 2 losses in the UFC). It's also pretty retarded to pull out humiliating losses that Fedor has suffered when he's been out of his prime for a long time. Let's wait and see how Miocic does in the next couple of years, my best guess is he will sooner or later like everyone else start losing to younger and hungrier competition.

You have to be a complete idiot if you don't see Miocic's losses as losses. He lost - fairly squarely. He's an awesome fighter but let's not start creating fake history.

Cain has been in the UFC for 10 years? and? did he fight more times than Miocic? ur a genius arent ya? eye-gouging is not fair and square, u missed the whole point of the thread, go back to school

Struve knocked him the fuck out.. i was late to the party but wtf is this thread?

That's a slippery slope though. What are we supposed to think about eye gouges that didn't immediately (or at all) end the fight, but turned the fight around, even simply worked to your advantage?

As stated, "one could argue", so you're right, my words could become a slippery slope (when applied to different examples.)

As far as this specific example is concerned, yes it did impact Stipe's ability to defend himself. He was half blinded seconds before the KO. On top of that, it's a deliberate and blatant eye gouge. He just tries to rip his eyeball out of his face and that is illegal. I'm sick of this shit. That is should've been an automatic 1 point deduction, 5 minutes for Stipe to recover, and a reset of action in the middle of the cage.

That would be fair. If that happened and Stipe still loses, then we're not having this talk. Struve used an illegal technique that helped secure his win. Why even have anything illegal if it's not going to be enforced.

Last edited:
stipe.gif

Definitely not legit <36>
You can clearly see the eye poke and stipe's foot slipping from under him exactly before struve rocks him bad.

Cute. It's actually funny to see folks take the bait! "Fair-minded", I suppose..

Alright ts you had your fun, now go home and play with your toys.

Miocic was dominated by Struve. Deal with it.

1st thread = suspect
2nd thread = confirmed

Thanks and have a nice day...

"It was a 3-2 decision loss. Basically a draw"

Might be my favourite dumb quote from a Sherdog thread.

Feels like some serious Chael Sonnen logic going down in here

"never lost a round" = "a split decision loss is a draw"

So technically he has 2. Let's go see how that happened. First time with Dos Santos, it was a 3-2 decision loss. Basically a draw. First time I watched it I gave Dos Santos 3-2, when I rewatched the fight more carefully I gave Miocic 3-2. That's basically a draw. That's not a KO loss like some of your GOAT contenders experienced. Miocic came back and avenged that loss.

Early in his career he lost to Struve. Many of you geniuses don't remember the eye-poke that was not called that led to the TKO stoppage. Miocic was not even down, he was on his feet running away... The gentleman he is, and ur all not, he never complained about it... he went into that fight uncertain because of injuries.

When comparing wins of GOAT contenders, let's also compare their losses.

Cain and Fedor experienced more humiliating losses. You're all so fair-minded.

People say Miocic and Dos Santos were 1-1, give me a break, and Cain 2-1. I'd rather take the 1-1 than the ??superior?? 2-1. There's also more to be said about these stats, but a lot of you are sneaky hypocrites.
With this type of logic Honda Housey is still undefeated, I remember hearing her talk about this on the Ellen show I think. So yeah TS is right, sound logic is sound!

Stipe is basically undefeated aside from his two loses
What I want to know is what is he new official record? He is listed as 18-2. According to the TS the first Dos Santos fight was a draw. The Struve fight is where I am unclear. TS says Miocic wasn't out and there was an eye poke. Here are the options I can see available for the TS
1) call it a NC so Stipe's record is 18-0-1-1 NC
2) call it a DQ and Stipe is 19-0-1
3) Get Struve and Stipe back in the Octagon and finish the fight from the time of the eye poke making Stipe 18-0-1 and in the middle of his 20th fight?

Are there any option that I may not have considered?

To get perspective on the Struve fight, going into it Stipe had only been fighting for two and a half years (total of nine pro fights). That's practically noob status. Struve on the other hand had been fighting for seven years, 30 pro fights (25-5) and was on fire, with a 95% finish rate......

Back