Milo Yiannopoulos creates scholarship only for white males

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:
I don't mind it because you can make a scholorship for pretty much any sect. What I don't like is that he's trying to be cute.... because he is not. He's just a troll and he lives on attention.

That guy sure knows how to troll. Fucking hilarious this will rustle some Jimmies.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/02/politics/milo-yiannopoulos-white-men-scholarship-trnd/index.html

In this time of terror and racial division this is one of the most disgusting, pathetic, sad things I have ever read. This is a truly, truly terrible abhorrent individual.

Let me remind you this excuse of a man was caught on tape saying he was sexually attracted to underage men. What a total joke. Giving the most privileged race in the world even more privilege.

It's a reality that lots of people are attracted to underage people. Half of this forum would engage in unholy self gratification to the right picture of a 16 year old girl, thinking she was 20, and then would feel terrible about it after the fact - but the fact would remain, they were attracted to her. Frankly, if we were to find pictures of the right underage person, I guarantee we'd be able to entrap you into realizing the reality that you are sexually attracted to underage people. That's not a crime. Acting on it is.

Poster-Are-All-Men-PedophilesL.jpg

(Kind of the point of the poster. It's inflammatory and, I think, wildly unfair, but it does get you thinking about some legitimate issues that we're all in such a rush to virtue signal over that we can't get an objective discussion going about it)

l0b2z1bymrbrvmsp6ejw.png

(anyone remember this kid? This young man at target was oogled and drooled over by countless women on the internet. He was underage. It ain't just men that are attracted to the underage. Quite frankly, most of the sexual abuse of little kids comes from women, not men, so...)

But, that's another issue. What's the big deal about a scholarship for white men? Men in general are falling way behind in higher education and if you're a poor white guy the university system has nothing but systemic barriers in your way from getting through. If you were to apply the numbers white men have in universities to any other race/sex group there would be marches in the streets to rectify the systemic inequality. Instead, we have virtue signaling asshats - and trolls, to be honest - like you talking about how horrible this is. Pretty damned sure this is a disingenuous troll job but, eh, there it is.

Last edited:
My fellow democrats keep getting triggered by this transsexual looking homo. Stop getting triggered fellas

I am starting to really accept a hyper-ism society so I am fine with this.

Let me remind you this excuse of a man was caught on tape saying he was sexually attracted to underage men.

That's not what he said. He said when he was underage, he banged an older man.

And the CNN story you linked to quotes Milo as saying that white nationalism/supremacy is "odious & disgusting".

I don't see what's wrong with this. There are scholarships for other races only. What's the big deal?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/02/politics/milo-yiannopoulos-white-men-scholarship-trnd/index.html

In this time of terror and racial division this is one of the most disgusting, pathetic, sad things I have ever read. This is a truly, truly terrible abhorrent individual.

Let me remind you this excuse of a man was caught on tape saying he was sexually attracted to underage men. What a total joke. Giving the most privileged race in the world even more privilege.

If he upset you then he did what he wanted.

I don't see what's wrong with this. There are scholarships for other races only. What's the big deal?
Big deal is he's trolling democrats again. There's nothing wrong with offering scholarships to specific genders or races, it's done all the time. Milo doing it for white males only shouldn't rustle jimmies, but the fact that it is shows how hypocritical liberals are.

if you're black all you have to do is show him your penis.

Back