Millender is a mini Bones Jones

One person comparing one black fighter's build and technique to another black fighter = "Why is every black fighter automatically the next Jon Jones or Tyron Woodley?"

Lol.

Wasn’t Adensanya supposedly Jon Jones like a week ago? And Neil Magny before that?

<{titihmm}>

This guy is the ww Jon Jones, no doubt about it. His first ufc fight and he absolutely clowned a legit tough dude.

6’3, lanky, creative, powerful and FAST. Nobody is gonna wanna fight this dude. I see dudes ducking this guy like they ducking Darren Till.

Maybe Till vs Millender is the fight to make?

I remember him in Bellator. He’s gotten a lot better and he could be a contender. His grappling was a weakness though, was choked out by Brennan Ward.

The other skinny black guy was 185 Jon Jones. This guy is 170 Jon Jones. Not every skinny black guy is the next Jon Jones.

This guy does seems interesting though. Got some striking and not scared of the veterans.

Good thing Jones was never in Bellator then

<{Heymansnicker}>

So was Shogun when Jones fought him LOL.

But on a serious note, Millender has worst ground game than Sage Northcutt. Alves is an idiot for not taking the fight to the ground in the second. The TD at the end of the first looked so easy.
Shogun was still champ.

But imo after Thiago almost got stopped, he said fuck it and pushed forward, and was having alot more success. Millender looks green, I agree. I actually agree with your whole post, other than the Shogun comparison.

Why is every black fighter automatically the next Jon Jones or Tyron Woodley?

Lol some of you guys are blissfully unaware of how white you sound

tyron-woodley.-640x360.jpg
SORRY THE MOST AMAZING FIGHTERS ARE ALWAYS BLACK! DRAMA QUEEN!

Between these fights and Bellator I saw a lot of great prospects this weekend

I have to admit when I saw him in Bellator I thought he was destined to be a can. His fight with Fernando Gonzalez was atrocious.

So with that said he has improved considerably and his win was impressive. Alves is no joke, he isn’t the monster he used to be, and that’s with it a doubt because of the juice, or lack therof.

Back