• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Milk consumption correlates to divorce rates

Realistically probably just there are a bunch of immigrants from Asia and the middle east in the past 25 years. They drink less milk and have less degenerate culture that leads to divorce.
Are you serious? middle Eastern men divorce their wives constantly...and they just need to say "I divorce you" for it to be culturally accepted.

Are you serious? middle Eastern men divorce their wives constantly...and they just need to say "I divorce you" for it to be culturally accepted.
You are thinking of Muslims. There are plenty of Christian middle easterners fleeing to the west as well. And the reason Muslim guys throw out the "I divorce you" card so much is because it doesnt count until you have said it 3 times, so the first two times are just to show you are really pissed off. And while divorce is not forbidden in Islam it in certainly frowned upon generally in middle eastern culture, unlike the West where basically nobody cares besides immigrants.

Realistically probably just there are a bunch of immigrants from Asia and the middle east in the past 25 years. They drink less milk and have less degenerate culture that leads to divorce.
immigrants from middle east have less degenerate culture bwhahahahahaha. Good one there bro

Honestly, since this is only in Colorado, it would be wise to look at other trends in Colorado the last 30 years. You could probably find some insight there.

Another question to ask would be “Has milk consumption decreased all over the US in the past 30 years?” The answer is yes.

I would bet milk consumption has decreased all over the US in the past 30 years as well.

Most likely, these two things are purely coincidental, both due to various cultural changes in Colorado, and maybe the entire US.

I know, I know, the P value.

The P value doesn’t measure whether or not the correlation is causal or even related. It really just measures the probability of falsely rejecting the null hypothesis. Basically, in this case, it says “Ues, these two things are correlated.”

immigrants from middle east have less degenerate culture bwhahahahahaha. Good one there bro
Divorce rates are not a measure of degeneracy anyway. So the whole thing is moot.

People being coerced to stay in marriages they don’t want is hardly a sign of a virtuous society.

In fact, the belief in such superficial bullshit, like higher divorce rates meaning greater degeneracy, is probably a much better measure of degeneracy than divorce rates.

Go to an Arab country and try to find a prostitute. If you actually find one they will be Russian.

I think people who avoid dairy/milk products appear healthier and more attractive. It does seem to me that much of our attraction to a spouse is through the eyes. You grow out of shape, obese, unhealthy looking skin, etc there is less desire to be with someone.

My own personal experience too is that people who avoid dairy products tend to be more calm.

I tend to avoid dairy products
That is just as likely as people that don't drink milk "appear" to just share some random thoughts they have, as if those are truth.

This is really lazy journalism. Divorce rates are down in Colorado and milk consumption too, that's all there is. Milk consumption is probably down in many places since more people are against it or have stomach issues, and this also is the case in cities where the divorce rates are going up.
Screenshot_2024-02-04-08-35-01-408.jpg

Milk has blood and Cum in it some times
Food generally has an acceptable amount of insect, mammal parts and shit in it. More so in some countries than others (America).

eknbn2b019v71.png

Back