Mikey Garcia calling out Max Holloway

Nothing is even close to real fighting as mma. It's as close to real fighting gets under sport rules, so the point stands. Real fights look like mma fights, literally never like a boxing match
The only thing similar between an mma fight and street fight is people end up on the ground sometimes plus sloppy punching

giphy.gif

I guess some of you all only watch the sport of UFC...

Here's a highlight of his last fight where he took Broner to school. Mute the lame music.

Boxing. Of course Garcia gets the finish. Waiting for a Prime Boxing Champion to step in the octagon. But that wont happen unless the payday is huge.

Max may have him in kicks only lol but what about Xarm?
He'd still smash him in Kickboxing. Takes more setup for a kick and he'd counter Holoway. All kicking match, might have to concede that to Max. LOL

Mikey Garcia WILL absolutely DESTROY Max in boxing! I think garcia is currently one of boxing p4p best!! that dude can throw his hands man! i say Garcia ko by round 4 or 5.

So then he should fight Max in MMA where it starts on the feet still so he should win right. Otherwise go to the boxing forum with this garbage.
just because it starts on the feet doesn't make it a striking competition. You can win in mma literally without throwing a strike

Mikey Garcia WILL absolutely DESTROY Max in boxing! I think garcia is currently one of boxing p4p best!! that dude can throw his hands man! i say Garcia ko by round 4 or 5.
He's ranked 5th p4p on one list and first for LW

Garcia steps 1 foot into the octagon and he loses via TKO leg kick in 4 seconds. In a boxing ring he KOs Max with ease.

So then he should fight Max in MMA where it starts on the feet still so he should win right. Otherwise go to the boxing forum with this garbage.
Holloway would take him down and submit him easily

not what we are currently debating

Back