Mike Perry's Florida State Rapsheet

Wait ain't this the guy who made the Do you even know who Eddie Alverez is? thread

Point made.

SJW's are mocked because they only care about hurt feelings and things that could possibly be construed as racist.

Calling people hating on criminals SJW's actually legitimizes the term rather than insult anyone.

Just a note for those dumb enough to use the term incorrectly.

mike-perry-ufc-fight-night-108-interviews-video.jpg

He's an alpha... a man's man, is normal. That's all in the past anyway. He's on the cusp of a title shot and you talk about shit like this. For shame, TS.

So you're telling me that someone who fights for a living isn't exactly a well-adjusted, stand-up citizen?

He's from Michigan, right? Does he have a rap sheet from that state too?

I don't like him personally, but find it hilarious that he has so many haters who get their panties in a bunch over things he's done in his past.

Who TF cares?

Still not as bad as doing coke in brazil, crashing a bentley, crashing a car while drunk and high into a pregnant lady, humping ronda rousey while engaged to another woman, and taking generic boner pills.

Can we please sleep the idea that there's something wrong with celebrating after knocking someone out. Everyone does it... whether it be raising their arms in victory or walking around the ring taking in the fans. It's no different than Perry breakdancing.

Almost no one gets a KO & then is immediately on hand and knee making sure the opponent is okay. The UFC has people for that. They are well taken care of, and everyone including the other fighter knows that. Is he supposed to give the doctor advice? It serves no purpose for the other fighter to be over there.

TS and your like-minded folks,

Give your full name and city and state. I GUARANTEE you have some skeletons. Maybe not as bad as Mike's, and hopefully not as bad as Jon's, but I GUARANTEE there's something.

So, what is it?

People make mistakes. Seems like Platinum has learned from it and has moved on. Now feed him another top 15 opponent!!!

TS you need to learn how Sherdog psychology works

You can't combat a fanbase of a non-top-10 fighter that is made up of 1 part parody and 1 part homosexuality by pointing out the guy has a trashy background. As you can see that only ups the "bad boy" excitement. That and creates paradoxical calls that him fighting in a cage is proof that he "turned his life around" while AT THE SAME TIME calls are made that "it is cage fighting, what does that have to do with morality?"

This guy will go the way of Papy Abedi when he faces top talent and gets starched. Until then, just ignore the comments about his GOATness/body and take it for what it is.

He just likes to bang bro

These are CAGE FIGHTERS /Thread

No you cunt, thats not /thread.

You have no respect for athletes and persons like Florian, Cormier, Woodley, Rich Franklin, Mousasi and literally HUNDREDS of the worlds best at fighting that are also great persons and functioning members of society.

It's sickening that "fans" like you exist that have no idea what they're watching. *hurr durr criminals beating on each other hurr durr i like hurr make america great again urps*

M-O-R-O-N

TS you need to learn how Sherdog psychology works

You can't combat a fanbase of a non-top-10 fighter that is made up of 1 part parody and 1 part homosexuality by pointing out the guy has a trashy background. As you can see that only ups the "bad boy" excitement. That and creates paradoxical calls that him fighting in a cage is proof that he "turned his life around" while AT THE SAME TIME calls are made that "it is cage fighting, what does that have to do with morality?"

This guy will go the way of Papy Abedi when he faces top talent and gets starched. Until then, just ignore the comments about his GOATness/body and take it for what it is.

i thought he was gonna get starched when he fought someone in the top 15?

There were non-stop hate threads about Jones long before he had a criminal record or torpedoed any PPVs.

You missed what the thread was about. This is about people hating on Jones over his criminal activity.

There are hate threads about every fighter on this place.

Everyone makes mistakes...he has turned his life around and is now a model citizen...very inspirational...I think he's a very good example to other troubled youths that it's never too late to change and start going down the right path in life...

He couldn't get a job at 99% of employers with that rap sheet much less one offense yet the UFC/MMA accepts him with open arms.

It always bugs me how guys act like they are reformed because now they beat people up for a living. MMA will still be considered a thug sport as long as they continue to hire thugs. Martial Artists should be who they are courting, not prison thugs who like to bang.

Last edited:
Back