Mike Perry was robbed! LOL at being laid on and losing a decision!

This is such an obvious bait I don't know how you guys are not seeing it

Ponzi is legit. Perry needs cardio and not to gas by round 2. Also need to pick his hands up. Way to low.

Get a life. Ponz took 2 and 3 pretty clearly. Not a robbery.

He took 3 clearly. You can argue Perry won 2. I don't think so but you can argue it lol. Perry looked good though. He's got potential.

Well, its what happens when your takedown defense is shit.

but it not a real loss. This will motivate a fire in Platinum and he will be back and train with best grapplers of takedown defense in world. also train his headkicks more.

Perry will be champ sometime in 2019 this be temporary setback

PLATINUM WILL BE BACK

Losing a UD does not mean shit. Ponzi ran half fight then point fight last fight, he also eye poke perry!

But it okay a decision not a real loss. Perry be back stronger

Honestly people like you sound like jilted lovers when their fighters lose. It's pathetic

did you forget part were Ponzi was running and with smashed nose?? Perry gassed from chasing that scared man.

Ponzi not want to stand and bang.

Perry also should not gone for that takedown i think and worked to just keep hitting ponzi

it's called "footwork" you imebecile.

Go watch 'Bunfights'...you lack the mental horsepower to grasp MMA <45>

It was a fun fight why all are you shertatds so biased in your opinions of fights just because you don’t like perry/the fighter. I could see him still doing very well, remember what lawler did deep into his career anything could happen.

Credit to ponzi tho he def deserved the win.

Im glad because Perry fans are fucking weird as fuck. Maybe worse than Conor fans? at least Conor has accomplished shit. Anyways i also do feel a bit bad for the guy... when someone has that much belief in himself and then gets hit with a bit of reality. must suck man. I wasnt a perry fan but i think hes tough as fuck, entertaining and can put up fun fights regardless. And when you hit that hard your still going to be dangerous for anyone. Good job Perry keep working man get better there's still a lot of road ahead.

First is was Alan JoubRAN then it was Pokeiago Runzinibbio.

Platinum Mike Perry unfortunately cannot beat the runners which in PRIDE he would actually would get the wins due to those 2 runners getting yellow cards.

MMA in the UFC rewards running too much.

When Runzinibbio actually tried to fight Platinum Mike Perry he was getting beat up so badly he had to resort to running.

Good fight but even Perry bowed his head in defeat when Ponz stood in front of him hands raised in victory.

Platinum Mike Perry unfortunately cannot beat the runners which in PRIDE he would actually would get the wins due to those 2 runners getting yellow cards.

When Runzinibbio actually tried to fight Platinum Mike Perry he was getting beat up so badly he had to resort to running.
It's called fighting smart you lunatic. Morons like you shouldn't be allowed to watch MMA.

Dude Ponz landed tons of hard shots on Perry. You expect him to stand still and let him hit him at will? Good and exciting fight but Perry lost fair and square.

those ´losses´is not real losses. they is point fought barely lost UD decision like 29 to 28. BS. fighters ran and ponzi eye poke like 2x.

but it okay i say Perry need to take most of next year off and train grappling and takedown defense and wrestling a ton. and work on headkicks and defense more. and striking but mostly grappling. and cardio.

guys like woodley will try wrestle fuck him and that wear on your cardio

Big fan of Perry, but he fights just like Brennan Ward. If he doesn't get the first round finish, he's not going to win the fight.

you gonna act like fedor, andercheat, bj penn, fans not like this?

Maybe BJ Penn fans, but then again BJ Penn is a legend and a former two division champion.

Perry is a borderline top 15 WW who is 4-2 in the UFC

He took 3 clearly. You can argue Perry won 2. I don't think so but you can argue it lol. Perry looked good though. He's got potential.
Ok even if I concede that point to you, it still is not a robbery.

Back