Mike perry needs to lose one or two more times

tjry

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Mike perry is a really good fighter that does well when he implements his game. His style has a lot of potential, but a lot of possible holes.

I think he loses to anyone with technical striking (Jouban) or to someone who grapples him. Once he is handed these losses and learn these lessons it will help him get rid of the holes in his style and compete with the top guys at WW

rematch jouban.

lose again.

fight some more low hanging fruit.

trilogy jouban.

lose that too.

that sounds good?

Already making excuses for future losses lel

Mike Perry will never lose another fight in his life. I would honestly bet on him against any MW, LHW or even Death itself. He will show us what to do.

I feel like he would come out victorious if him and Jouban were to rematch, as Joubans win wasn't much of a win to begin with. Haters seem to cling to one knock down like it proves anything. Nate Diaz has been knocked on his ass and he has one of the greatest chins in the game.

Ellenberger tried to grapple him, Mike just popped back up to his feet after faking a Kimura.

Mike perry is a really good fighter that does well when he implements his game. His style has a lot of potential, but a lot of possible holes.

I think he loses to anyone with technical striking (Jouban) or to someone who grapples him. Once he is handed these losses and learn these lessons it will help him get rid of the holes in his style and compete with the top guys at WW
Sure TS, a 10-1 fighter with 10 KO wins needs your keyboard warrior advice

As he moves up the ranks he's naturally going to find those fights. I'd like to see him fight Gunnar. I think that would tell us a lot about who he is and what his capabilities are.

he should lose a couple more times easy.

giphy.gif

When you look at how stacked WW is, I have no doubt those losses will come of their own accord. I do love me some Mike Perry, though, so hopefully I'm proven very wrong.

Back