Mike Perry is starting to grow on me.

The guy is legit. Like him or not. You must respect them black belt hands!!!

the guy had 100% Finish/KO rate.

i think he is overrated, but anytime he is fighting, i want to watch.

Last edited:
He is growing on this forum as well.

Growing like a melanoma.

dont rate him yet.. but believe he can prove me wrong.. if he keeps improving as his competition improves he might do okay.

Platinum is starting to grow on everyone, even the haters. So if u wake up and like Platinum today, it's just a sign that u are more intelligent than u were yesterday

Love how Perry fights. I'm not sure how good he is but I look forward to seeing him on a card.

Platinum is starting to grow on everyone, even the haters. So if u wake up and like Platinum today, it's just a sign that u are more intelligent than u were yesterday

That's one fucked up way of looking at it lol.

These Mike Perry fans are probably the same ones hating big time in Conor, because Conor's not American so they can't root for him smh. Mike Perry is basically a trashier and less talented American version of Conor...

not gonna lie i feel the same way lol. dudes too fun to hate regardless of the crazy hype job hes getting. Besides it seems like plat fans and Mcg fans hate eachother so its an easy side to pick for me

<8>

These Mike Perry fans are probably the same ones hating big time in Conor, because Conor's not American so they can't root for him smh. Mike Perry is basically a trashier and less talented American version of Conor...

Nah. Conor is Conor and Perry is Perry. Don't have to put them together.

Back