Mike Perry Does Dumbbell Bench Presses and Leg Presses at the Same Time

Kinda runs like a girl...
Fuck you. He runs like another MMA legend.

h5AA67D73

I'm not impressed until I see him doing Rogan ketttlebell swings accompanied by Rogan facial expressions. Until then, he's just another can.

I expected bullshit music...

Than Jeezy came on and I'm a fan of his suddenly

Mike Perry is a fucking animal.

Nancy boy is getting his face rearranged.

Err....not a great idea bruh. I love Platinum I don't want to see him injured.

my back hurts from watching that deadlift form

good move doing multiple exercises at once to save time, next level shit

If Platinum was a manlet, he'd be in Team Alpha Male.

I had a dream about platinum Perry a coupe of weeks ago......I had just committed several acts of felonious assault on camera while intoxicated, and he was there to console me
Did he put his platinum penis in your mouth, bro? Let you suck on it like a bottle till you fell asleep?

Yes definitely going to injure himself at some point. the cost of posting instagram vids for sherdog though

6 hours, zero likes. Id ban you if I was a mod

Some things just need to be said regardless of the likes received.

And look again, I actually got a complementary quote 3 minutes after my post so there's that.

Rounding a BIT? lol. Bro..thats no romanian deadlift. Plates are 1 inches off the ground at the end of the eccentric portion..goes WAY past his knees. It's basically a deadlift if it weren't for how much hes rounding

The guy named his account after a World of Warcraft guy, no ideea why you bother trying to argue with him.

Those dead lifts made me cringe and made my spine hurt just watching.

Not even trying to shit on the guy but that's how I injured myself and now I will never be the same.

No more offensive wrestling, no more hard rolling off my back, and my high kicks are shit now when they used to be the best part of my game.

All because I didn't watch my form doing deadlifts.

Back injuries will change and/or ruin your life. Train smart or eventually pay for it.

Back