Alex

HAHAHA LMFAO LOL
@Black
Reaction score
Last edited:
Typing *BREAKING doesn't make this breaking news. You're worse than CNN -

o-CNN-BREAKING-NEWS-facebook.jpg

This fight could go either way imo

Breaking: Matt Brown wins this fight if it gets signed.

Guys if you don't stop pretending Mike "tin" Perry is the second coming of GSP,he will end up talking trash to someone like cowboy or lawler and they will give him the Ronda treatment...

Strong words from a strong man.

As a fan of both fighters, I'd love to see it, FOTY material.

"Yea that Matt Brown versus Cerrone scrap was a great fight man. I seen that kick coming everyday and all day. But yea it was a great fight. Both of those guys are good fighters and have a good fan base. But as far as I am concerned fuck them both."

{<jordan}

OFFICIAL: Mike Perry scared to fight anyone better than Matt Brown.

superstar? lol. Also lol if he thinks he will beat matt brown. Brown aint no underwear model...

This is going to be an amazing fight but as a Matt Brown fan I'm very sad that the current No.1 prospect and future WW GOAT Mike Perry will separate the immortal from his consciousness with these hands and end his UFC career. It will be a brutal loss for the just bleed god but it is a sacrifice necessary for the ascension of the platinum one.

Matt Brown has nothing to be shamed of. He's had a great career and Mike Perry has black belt in his hands.

I want too see this. I think Perry has a solid chance and who knows maybe he will put together a nice win streak after for a shot at Platty-Jo

Back