Mike Malott hype

No, scrubs are the 3 guys Malott has fought thus far. Magny still the same guy that beat Rowe & Griffin & D-Rod
You just named three other scrubs, none of those names mean anything, I don’t even know who Rowe is, and I follow MMA pretty closely.

<FookIsThatGuy>

You just named three other scrubs, none of those names mean anything, I don’t even know who Rowe is, and I follow MMA pretty closely.

<FookIsThatGuy>
They're all 3 better than the any of Malott's opponents and you know this. Mickey Gall is literally his best win, & ol Golden Gloves Gall busted his face up badly even still.

They're all 3 better than the any of Malott's opponents and you know this. Mickey Gall is literally his best win, & ol Golden Gloves Gall busted his face up badly even still.
OK, but Magny has been in the UFC for like 80 years, and we know exactly where his ceiling and his basement and everything about him, there is zero intrigue, he’s a gatekeeper who’s never gonna give you an exciting knockout or surprise you in any way… the most lame and uninterest fighter I can think of.

At least Malott has potential, at least there’s some intrigue there, he’s only been in the org for like two fights, and he already has more exciting finishes than Neil Magny ffs.

His brother, Jeff Malott

"Malott was a finalist for the ECAC Hockey Best Defensive Forward award, as he was the only college hockey player in the country who was never on the ice for a full strength goal against his team, giving him a +15 plus–minus rating."

That's nuts.
I'm a hockey noob, what does this mean?

It's not doing great. I hear that cute WMMA chick Jasmine won if that s your thing.
I'd say Gillian is the cute Canadian wmma fighter but to each their own.

But Malott losing to Magny killed any hope of men's MMA here.

It's not doing great. I hear that cute WMMA chick Jasmine won if that s your thing.
She won incredibly, and has been hyped for a while

I'd say Gillian is the cute Canadian wmma fighter but to each their own.

But Malott losing to Magny killed any hope of men's MMA here.
Yeah man?
EfEy137WkAIOK4j

Idk. To each their own, I guess

I'm just glad some good ol' Canadian revenge came back to Cacho

I'd for sure prefer to go home to this
gillian-robertson-feet-6781803-jpg.1026605

That photo has been retouched so much that it is essentially AI. Below is what she actually looks like. She has the face of a woman that has lived a very rough life and made a lot of bad decisions that have resulted in her looking like she's pushing 40 despite being only 28.

58d4a077-ccb3-4ce6-ab76-17d98b80f7c8252FROBERTSON_GILLIAN_L_12-11.png

Magny is a scrub, literally the easiest name opponent in ufc. I literally can’t think of another ranked fighter that I am less interested in than Neil Magny.

You weren't actually wrong here in spite of the result - I picked Magny, and while he won and that's all anyone will see, Malott was streets ahead for most of the fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back