Mike Bernardo fought in k1 with HIV?

DannyNL

The King is BACK, baby!
Banned
Reaction score
Just watching a recent Gary Goodridge interview and they got on the topic of the fight conditions in Japan. He claimed that K1 didn't require bloodwork and that Mike Bernardo had been fighting in K1 while being HIV positive.

I know Goodridge's mind isn't all there but he still seems to have good long term memory and doesn't make up things. Has anyone heard about this?

As far as I've heard he stopped K1 as soon as he found out that he had HIV.

Wow, I never knew about the HIV thing. Crazy! RIP Bernardo, one of my all time favs.

OMG! This is bad. But I guess they all tested themselves since then. All the future promotions should pay attention to this.

Ernesto Hoost said Mike Benardo committed suicide due to his AIDS.

That is really sad. I was wondering why he committed suicide.

So Mike Bernardo is a homo? That's shocking to hear that he suffered from HIV, he commited suicide due to HIV.

Talented and Fun Fighter to watch though.

Respect and RIP.

Never knew he had aids! And for the people who have been living under a rock. You can get hiv from sex with a female.

Thought he committed suicide due to brain trauma? Sheeit, I'm sure knowing he had HIV too didn't help either

So Mike Bernardo is a homo? That's shocking to hear that he suffered from HIV, he commited suicide due to HIV.

Respect and RIP.
Have you teleported here from the 80's? You can get HIV from a woman, from IV drug use, from contaminated blood transfusions, etc.

That is crazy I never knew that was a potential reason for his suicide. Sad.

RIP

Respect and RIP.

Yeah, Tommy Morrison was gay too. I mean his ex-wives, children, girlfriends, Stallone and all those he partied with would all say otherwise... But he was clearly gay because of the disease he died from. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Back