International Mika on Morning Joe loses it about Mike Pompeo

Eh, I think neither her husband nor boyfriend are hitting that right

Last edited:
Posting in support of Mika. She should not be forced to resign for calling someone a “buttboy”.

...though she will be forever prohibited from engaging in acts progressive mob justice.

Well this did not take long. She's going to hand her walking papers by the end of the week.

God, I hate Glen Greenwald. Whether it's never criticizing Islam and pretending as if those who do are anti muslim, he's constantly on the outrage train. Fuck him, he could scarcely be called a journalist in my eyes.

any relation to zbigniew?
She is that POS daughter. But thankfully i believe people like Zbig brzezinski are no longer dominating Washingtons foreign policy consensus. It has notably shifted from everything he wanted so much that even under Obama (whom he strongly supported in both elections) he wrote about what he felt was the US going the wrong way. Glad he is gone for good.

Remember when Mika said she never met Harvey Weinstein despite him even being on her show?

Imagine what kind of depraved things she had to do for him to help her career that she's so afraid of people finding out about that she had to tell such a blatant lie to try to distance herself from him. She's always had Joe's balls in a jar, but he's not been the same since then. He had to correct her that she had met him and in fact known him for years and looked ashamed no doubt he still can't stop thinking about the favors she performed.

Last edited:
I'm sure she has Keith Ellison's legal counsel on standby.

Posting in support of Mika. She should not be forced to resign for calling someone a “buttboy”.

...though she will be forever prohibited from engaging in acts progressive mob justice.
Why dont she just use the tried and true "my teleprompter was hacked" excuse?

"I really do not recall making those statements but if I did then I sincerely apologize"

giphy.gif

Well this did not take long. She's going to hand her walking papers by the end of the week.

You forgot one thing though. They're void of integrity and only apply the rules to conservatives.

She's still pissed about that botched face lift and decided to go on a homophobic tirade.

Mika is probably the most worthless person in media.

Hired as eye candy, refuses to show the goods but insist on adding her stupid nonsensical opinions.

At least the eye candy at fox news knows why they were hired and not so delusional and self-absorbed that they truly believe that anyone really cares about their idiotic opinion.

Mika is probably the most worthless person in media.

Hired as eye candy, refuses to show the goods but insist on adding her stupid nonsensical opinions.

At least the eye candy at fox news knows why they were hired and not so delusional and self-absorbed that they truly believe that anyone really cares about their idiotic opinion.

Poor hubby he sees this and loses his mind.

image.jpg

the gay mafia going hard on mika but doubt she loses her job

Back