Miguel Cotto vs Sadam Ali RBR THREAD

cuban23

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Use this thread to discuss fight.

GGG throwing shade at Cotto implying that he ducked him (which was true at the time)

Does Cotto finish this or just win 12 consecutive rounds?

Cotto didn't duck Golovkin. He won the title and defended against a guy Golovkin defended against, then he lost the belt to Canelo. The guy had 3 middleweight fights, one of which he lost.

Golovkin isn't a ducked fighter, thats just a myth his promoter uses when he can't get him fights. He's fought everyone worth mentioning around his weight aside from Cotto, who lost his title to Canelo and went back to 154.

i'm rooting for ali to take cotto out...ALI! ...ALI! ...ALI!...

This will be the upset of the year. Ali will do to Cotto what Trout did. The X-factor is the chin. I think it will hold up.

Ali 116-112 Cotto.

Cotto didn't duck Golovkin. He won the title and defended against a guy Golovkin defended against, then he lost the belt to Canelo. The guy had 3 middleweight fights, one of which he lost.

Golovkin isn't a ducked fighter, thats just a myth his promoter uses when he can't get him fights. He's fought everyone worth mentioning around his weight aside from Cotto, who lost his title to Canelo and went back to 154.

C'mon man.

GGG was supposed to get the shot at the belt against Sergio before Cotto even won his belt. Cotto agreed to pay GGG a huge wad of step aside money instead of fighting him like he was supposed to then he decided he didn't want to pay him or the sanctioning fee at all and tried to fight both legally and failed.

You don't pay someone 800,000 dollars to not fight them because you AREN'T ducking them.

I believe he had every right to duck him just like anyone else does. Fight who you want to fight but a duck is still a duck.

C'mon man.

GGG was supposed to get the shot at the belt against Sergio before Cotto even won his belt. Cotto agreed to pay GGG a huge wad of step aside money instead of fighting him like he was supposed to then he decided he didn't want to pay him or the sanctioning fee at all and tried to fight both legally and failed.

You don't pay someone 800,000 dollars to not fight them because you AREN'T ducking them.

I believe he had every right to duck him just like anyone else does. Fight who you want to fight but a duck is still a duck.
Cotto was looking to fight Canelo, which is a perfectly fine fight. I could see if Cotto had fought Cornelius Bundrage instead of Canelo.

Always been a big fan of Cotto, grew up watching many of his fights.

Hopefully he can go with a nice dominant win

We are live boys, or whatever you guys who think your some other gender call yourselves now a days.

Whooo hooo

is that queer lampley going to start crying again

negrete is colombian!....usually lacking fundamentals.

Back