Mighty Mouse, Kevin Lee, T-Wood, Jon Jones

That would make 3/5 of the champs black in the the weight classes that matter, that's significant

>White TS obsessing over black guys

>Known Reddit User

L E L
E
L

Nice try m8. Now back to r/bullprepping

1485139590332.jpg

This was probably bound to happen at some point

Not exactly surprised at the rise of blacks in mma

Throw Francis in there that might be another one

It's gonna be real interesting to see if some of them can win over the white audience

Kevin Lee is a bigot idiot, I have some choice words for him, but I don't want dubs again

If he ever gets a Conor fight he will make it about race and use slurs like calling the Irish "imbred" and how "they all look the same"

Dude is a straight up moron, big time
are you michael chiesa?

even his mom is over the KO at the presser and the choke at the cage

Out of that group, only one of them doesn't embarrass me for being the same color as them....

from the waist up maybe?

from the waist down they are a white guy in a supermarket freezer

Yeah Woodley started this whole race thing

Guy is obsessed with it, he's a constant mission to sniff out any remote sense of racism all while being the racist himself

Here is one thing I noticed - He complained about being well spoken and critiqued on his cardio, yet he went on to say he's the most "explosive" in the division

Wouldn't that be racist, Tyrone?

Does he think his explosiveness gives him an edge physically? If so, he's a hypocrite

It's only racist if it comes from a white guy, not Woodley

Duke Rufus should drop this guy like a hot potato, and those white guys he uses like Askren and Sage should as well

He doesn't like your guys race, quit hanging around him, he's got a real attitude problem and probably thinks you both are assholes in his head
Lol at woodley "started this whole race thing"

Back