Mighty Mouse is just plain scared.

He comes up a little short in this. That's for sure.

Ye and couldnt even make weight at a weight class ABOVE the one he fights at. Pretty pathetic actually.
It was a weeks notice, and the commission didn't even let him attempt to make weight. It's not like Holloway is like yoel where he has a history of not making weight. Doctors cleared Holloway, but even then the commission pulled him. Soooo

Did you just compare 2 heavyweight K-1 GP champions and a WWE star, to a 125 lb manlet who was making cheese pizzas in a factory 5 years ago? looooool, pay the pizzaboy millions more when he already has a contract...youre hilarious

You do realize that the large majority of casuals have no idea that Hunt nor Alistair won k-1 Grand Prix, let alone what that is right?

Also, contracts are reworked and renegotiated all the time. If the UFC wants him to take on a guy for a “superfight”, then they should pay him for it. Not hard to figure out.

If you arent worth the money, you won't get it.

You may not get how business works, but if you give MM a shitload of money and he doesn't draw fans, the UFC loses money big time.

May not be fair, but you get paid what you draw.
promote him like they did that shit show francis

I love Mighty Mouse, I have seen every single one of his fights since Pickett. DJ is an amazing fighter who has a hall of fame career already. At this point though I am starting to lose interest in him because of his fear of TJ.

Let's remember that mighty mouse ran away from the 135 division(where he only had one loss in the UFC). He fought someone with more skill than him in Cruz and then fled the entire division. Now here we are 13 cans later, and he has the opportunity to cement himself as one of the greatest by beating the bantamweight champion (at 125 lbs) but he refuses because he is scared. DJ "couldn't" fight TJ and now suddenly he is on the same card.

Instead of the biggest fight of his career he decided to take the safe option and defend his belt against a former foe whose record since the first time they fought is 2-1. A former foe in Henry Cejudo that he already beat by TKO in the first round. Mighty Mouse is outright scared of TJ, or more so the fact that if he loses to TJ his entire storybook career that has been artificially built around him will come crashing down.
mm is not scared n he has never been out skilled just out sized, get a clue

its been damn near a month stop replying to me on this shit morons. You are all saying the same nonsense so just look for my posts and read them for my responses.

Back