Miesha Tate....

I think so. It's her eyes and smile for me honestly. They are very alluring and pics don't do it justice. You need to see her speaking and reacting to appreciate it.

If strictly UFC fighters only.... hmmm, Maybe Tecia Torres or Holly. Honestly most WMMA fighters are a bit butch/muscled up for my taste.

It's funny you say most WMMA fighters are too muscled for your taste, then call out Tecia as one of the hotter ones.

That said, I see where you're coming from with both women. I think they're just the right mix of tough without being too tough and pretty without being too pretty.

20110326112018_hollyholm.JPG

521913257_1280x720.jpg

Tecia's got some short-looking arms, though.

It's funny you say most WMMA fighters are too muscled for your taste, then call out Tecia as one of the hotter ones.

That said, I see where you're coming from with both women. I think they're just the right mix of tough without being too tough and pretty without being too pretty.

20110326112018_hollyholm.JPG

521913257_1280x720.jpg

Tecia's got some short-looking arms, though.

See the thing is, it isn't a mathematical equation, there is something entirely intangible at play. If you took all of the individual features and attributes that I find attractive and put them on the same girl I might not even like her.

But.... Give me a welcoming smile and a genuine personality and a touch of that intangible element of chemistry or the feeling that I could possibly connect with someone and none of the other shit matters.

If the chemistry was there a girl could have the pointiest elbows sherdog has ever seen and I'd be smitten.
(Hypothetically of course, I'm married.)

Smoking Hot !!!! Met her at a Fan Expo. Those pictures don't do her justice. #BOOTYBLESSED

Oh yes! My dear Cupcake is missed so very much. Beautiful!

Haven't read the full thread so don't know if she has already been mentioned. For me, easily the sexiest WMMA fighter is Joanne Calderwood

Joanne-Calderwood-3.jpg Joanne-Calderwood-3.jpg jojo.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171220-044851.jpg
    Screenshot_20171220-044851.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 4
I'd say Veronica Macedo. But I'm just biased toward Latinas.

this thread promotes rape culture. as a result, i will not be participating.

Definitely Top 5...

But nobody cared until she got her tits enlarged and nose reduced.

She spent a small fortune turning this:

imageproxy.php

mieshatate3.jpg

414292.jpg

To this:

CS08TlGVEAAJ5HR.jpg:large
She is gorgeous in everyone of them photos, for me personally she is the only girl I would turn gay for.
tenor (7).gif

Prime Gina is the best looking WMMA fighter by far and it's not even close.

Who is it on the right with the butterfly boobs?

Prime Gina Carano is GOAT, but Miesha is solidy in second place on my list.

Back