Michele Waterson...what a sweetheart

Yeah yeah obvious troll is obvious ..... shit thread nonetheless.
NO idea what you're blabbering about....I posted a sweet moment with a UFC fighter and everyone attacks me. If I had known this sub-forum was inhabited with baboons I never would have attempted to appeal to your decency.

074-FirstDateModel-MichelleWaterson-014-263x350.jpg
images
Must save t
images
images
hread

57dSLxd.jpg

Shout out to her always wearing the tight vale tudo shorts instead of the loose kickboxing style shorts.

She married a Mexican day laborer. Isn't that very frowned upon in Asian culture?

Wait. So you're saying there are a total of only 325 million people that live in North and South America?
<Dany07>
The math is also strong with you.
In the game of semantics we are all wrong.
However, when people refer to Americans they are talking about people in the USA, if they are talking about the two continents they refer to them as the Americas. Saul Goodman.

In the game of semantics we are all wrong.
However, when people refer to Americans they are talking about people in the USA, if they are talking about the two continents they refer to them as the Americas. Saul Goodman.

Ima people and i refer to the north continent as america, mainly to confuse and annoy canaidiaites tho..

and when she touched her mother's hand u proceeded to touch urself. Don't worry, we don't judge here on sherdog........wait

I honestly find her annoying af and she has the stupidest fight name... not to mention she was gifted her last fight... and she is American you fuckin retard

Back