Michel Pereira vs. Ihor Potieria was one of the worst beatdowns I've seen recently

That's a hilarious and ridiculous claim. How long ago was that fight? And "with ease"? Did you see it? What do you get out of brainless hating?
He seems to have learned his lesson from the Connely fight and made improvements. That's all you can ask for. To me it's only embarrassing if he keeps doing the same ineffective thing over and over.

Dude will never live down the Connelly loss. Battered with ease by a guy half his size on five days notice.
Classic forum neckbeard bitter comment. Where's Connelly now?
I mean, it really was an embarrassing loss.
In his very next fight, Connelly went back down to his natural weightclass of featherweight

Classic forum neckbeard bitter comment. Where's Connelly now?

What’s even more impressive is Tristan was in a car crash before that fight and had disc injury in his neck. He had to take a year off after. He always had problems after with his neck. I think it ruined his fighting career
It was nice to see Michel get beat for trying to be a weight bully
Now I’m a big fan of his.

All the dudes that were crying about the flip are straight busters
War Michel

Pereira has 8 wins in a row. I know 5 of them were at welterweight, but at 185 he has 3 stoppages in combined time of 3 minutes. It's time to give him someone from the top 15 instead of low- and mid-tier middleweights.

Dude will never live down the Connelly loss. Battered with ease by a guy half his size on five days notice.
I think he has become a far better fighter because of that loss. It is a nightmarish way to lose.

I'll give Connelly his due credit for teaching him that lesson and contributing to the more tactical but still ultraviolent Pereira on a winning streak that we have today.

Im being harsh, dude is fun to watch. But he needs a legit test to see if he can play like that at the top.

Give Michel Pereira a top 5 guy.
His skills are far better than DDP's anyway.
He got better hands, better kicks, better submissions and his arsenal is about three times the size

He's entertaining and 8:0 now

Without the DQ and the gassing doing flips, he would be 13:0 now
He needs to fight better guys. Enough of the highlight reel stuff against inferior competition. Borralho or Chris Curtis might make sense. Then a top 10 guy after that.

I literally do not remember that fight apart from GIFs of him getting tired and beat up maybe? I mean i guess it is that fight.

wasn't even the worst beatdown of the card lol

He made Ihor into a total jabron. Even worse than what Ruffy did to mularkey. Dude was just having a laugh out there basically.

I feel like we should just have a few of those losses expunged. Dude was just playing around doing cartwheels and shit. He should be 31-3 not 31-11 I reckon.

Make it happen Dana.

Reactions: HHJ
Beat down, or cheat down ?

Leaning toward cheat to a downed opponent.
Terrible call by the ref to allow a backflip knee (without time to recover).
The fight ended seconds later.

<{titihmm}>

Back