Michael Venom Page's father accused of raping & abusing children as young as 11

"Someone said mean things to someone else, so I hope it turns out his father is a serial child rapist."
I think MVP is a dick but obviously I didn't mean that, came across a bit shit though so I should apologise really due to the nature of the offenses.

I think MVP is a dick but obviously I didn't mean that, came across a bit shit though so I should apologise really due to the nature of the offenses.

No worries, buddy. The lads are just being a bit touchy... not unlike MVP's dad, ironically.

Does this derail MVP's career?

wow I just read something about this. the trial already begun? any news updates?

They should start looking harder into MVP then. He might have some connection to this as well. As they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

This has no effect on my opinion of MVP, but if this is true then his father is a pos.

It china cuting off the penis is the mob justice for a rapist. I saw it happen to a guy.
Lol damn.
They have it in public or something?
Why were you lucky enough to see it happen?

I hope justice will be serve, death penalty or extra judicial killing is a fine choice for a low life scum like him.

They should start looking harder into MVP then. He might have some connection to this as well. As they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
In that case they should look into your dads chromosome count.

Welcome to England where every week another historical rape/abuse case pops up and turns out to be true. :(

Back