Michael Venom Page vs Jon Jones

Jones via death, if MVP was half the killer he was made out to be he would be in the big leagues.

Jones via death, if MVP was half the killer he was made out to be he would be in the big leagues.
UFC fanboy, as long as Reebok keeps handing out those fat 1000 dollar checks and 20/20k fighter payouts you will not see anyone rushing over. UFC is the greatest promotion on Earth but does not have the best talent.

Jones by anything he wants. And I'm not even a fan.

lol lets see, Jones outweighs him by 30 lbs and MVP isnt even one of the best at his weight. Hes incredibly overrated. Jones would kill him in the first minute.

UFC fanboy, as long as Reebok keeps handing out those fat 1000 dollar checks and 20/20k fighter payouts you will not see anyone rushing over. UFC is the greatest promotion on Earth but does not have the best talent.
Oh I'm aware I just think MVP aint badass enough to beat Jon Iones lol and hey the UFC and Reebok give out plenty of coupons lol

I cant stand Jones, but if he wanted to he could win inside 2 minutes.. or he could just beat him up for 15-25

Even as a brit I can say MVP is massively overrated..

MVP wouldnt even be top 10 ten in his division in the UFC, I could argue he wouldnt even be ranked

Justin Gaethji

Nuff said

How would this fight go?
giphy.gif

Colby Covington would beat MVP inside 2 minutes

Jones would actually kill him. THere's a reason Bellator won't match him up with any of their actual world class WWs

I'd like to see MVP fight a top 20 ranked fighter in his division

MVP isn't even the best Welterweight in Bellator, why match him up against the best LHW in history?

Jesus Christ, are you serious? How does a potential fight with Brock morph into a hypothetical match against a Welterweight? How does that make ANY sense at this point in time? :rolleyes:

Well Jones isn't a can so Page won't take the fight.
Assuming Jones wasn't a Light Heavyweight

Back