Michael Page ?

It looked like something was wrong with Rickels' eye.

Rickles quit coz he was being made to look a complete fool.

He just told the ref mid fight he was done.
What the hell. I gotta see it.

<36>

Michael Page delivers again. I want to see him against Daley or someone worthwhile. KO Daley and fight MacDonald after it, imagine that.

Dave Rickels isn't a bum.
I don't think he's a bum but his skill is sort of unknown, his only other losses are to top Bellator guys but he hasn't beaten anyone particularly good either, he's also a LW.

I'm not saying MVP needs to jump in with Rory straight away, it would just be nice to see him fight someone decent, that's why the Paul Daley fight makes sense.

I can honestly see Wideman verbally submiting like that guy in Bellator.

Some people seem to allow their distaste for his antics to cloud their vision, he is one of the best strikers in mma, full stop.

But it's time to put up or shut up, if he doesn't fight one of the top guys next he probably never will.

Bellator should make MVP vs Brennan Ward next since the MVP/Daley fight will never happen. I think Wards heavy hands and solid wrestling give MVP an unprecedented test.

damn...when have you seen a guy get clocked with a punch and then the other guy walks around for a bit and then quits?

I'm curious to see what kind of injury Rickels may have suffered.

8 fights in to hes bellator career do any of us know how good he really is ?

No he's not. He is however the 106th ranked LW in the world fighting at WW
Ya my number was way off. Figured he was in the 50s and then looked at the names in the 50s and there are some good fighters up there

He’s impressive but still untested. Rickles was completely mentally broken by him.

MVP has to fight either Lima, Larkin, Daley, Fitch or Koreshkov depending on if Rory fights Mousasi and Koreshkov has to sit.

But thats it, there is no warm up fight again. he has to fight Bellators elite WW.

I hope he never comes to UFC. Another disrespectful, high on himself, douche? Those antics have never been to my liking, or moved me to spend money. No thanks.

Well wonderboy has done well. Haven’t seen him against a wrestler though.

Back