Michael Joseph Perry Vs. Michael Jerome Reece-Page

Fighting cans to fighting one of the P4P best? What a jump. Are you crazy bruh?

Platinum will be the MVP when they scrap.

lol Mike has faced stiffer competition than MVP from the moment he arrived in the UFC.

I like Paige but come on, we saw how vulnerable he can be last time out. bodybag exit

uxtcotud38wg5y06g.jpg

I think Page would stick and move for 3 rounds,very possibly moving the wrong way at some point and getting ko'd.Perry could pressure him and fuck him up too.Kind of a toss up,I think Page would be pretty careful and run around for 3 rounds for a decision if I had to pick without refreshing on footage.

Page's style would be a nightmare for Perry. Head movement, dynamic striking, speed, and precision are all things that Jouban used effectively against Perry, and Page is several tiers above Jouban.

Several tiers?Did he show you this in his last fight,a split decision vs Fernando Gonzalez?His fight before where he lost the first round to Cyborg and was easily controlled?Or all his other fights where he fought much lower level competition?Several tiers?The guy has been fucking fed.Silly thing to say,your opinion I guess.

Several tiers?Did he show you this in his last fight,a split decision vs Fernando Gonzalez?His fight before where he lost the first round to Cyborg and was easily controlled?Or all his other fights where he fought much lower level competition?Several tiers?The guy has been fucking fed.Silly thing to say,your opinion I guess.
In the departments of speed, head movement, dynamic striking, and precision? Yes, in fact, MVP is several tiers above Jouban in those departments. Yes, I have seen his fights. No, I'm not saying he's the GOAT or some unbeatable, invincible fighter. I'm saying he has a certain skillset that would make a fight with Mike Perry a one-sided event.

Please don't put words in my mouth. Thanks.

lol Mike has faced stiffer competition than MVP from the moment he arrived in the UFC.

I like Paige but come on, we saw how vulnerable he can be last time out. bodybag exit

uxtcotud38wg5y06g.jpg

Didn't GSP used to do this way back in the day?

MVP would dance around and get caught with a right hand. Perry by KO

Until we see Page against somewhat higher level competition I think Im going to find it very difficult to actually fairly judge his abilities.

That being said Cyborg despite his record isnt a bad win.

Until we see Page against somewhat higher level competition I think Im going to find it very difficult to actually fairly judge his abilities.

That being said Cyborg despite his record isnt a bad win.
Cyborg was definitely a good fighter but he's been way too hittable for quite awhile now

Perry easily KO's him...but MVP wouldn't even deserve this fight...Perry is a contender now and fighting some chump from Bellator isn't going to get him closer to a title shot....

Page's striking looks really legit, but it's honestly tough to tell much about him, when the only decent guy she had faced were Burrell and Gonzales, and he haven't looked great against either.

Dunno what Bellator is doing with him, pretty much every other promising guy in there gets thrown to the wolves way faster...

Back